1. ride up the transition at an angle and with good velocity (more than the 50/50 grind).
2. before the back axle reaches the lip, turn your chest toward the table.
3. push the back axle onto the lip and the turn the board until the edge touches the lip.
4. straighten the front leg out without touching the front wheels down on the table.
5. while in the grind, turn the board back to the starting position and shift your weight off the back leg for a second so the wheels come off the lip.
6. place your weight over the board and ride backwards down the vert.