Go Back   Skateboard-City Forum > Skateboarding > Regional Forums > United States > Attention sk8rs-want to get inked on Spike tv's new tattoo show "Inkmaster?" (LOLOLO)
Go Back  

Old 06-29-2011   #1
Inkmaster
Perma Banned

Focus: Just Chillin'
Inkmaster refuses to make a significant post (0-10)
Default Attention sk8rs-want to get inked on Spike tv's new tattoo show "Inkmaster?" (LOLOLO)

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for any skaters interested in getting inked on Spike TV's upcoming tattoo show called, "Inkmaster". This is an opportunity to get the tattoo you've always wanted, for free, by renowned artists while filmed on our show! No gimmicks here, simply check out the information below and e-mail us if you're interested!

LOOKING TO GET INKED? TRY SPIKE TV
Open Casting Call Looking For Human Canvases For Tattoo Competition Reality Series

Are you all inked up and ready for your next big piece? Or, are you a first timer who has always wanted a tattoo, and now you’re FINALLY ready to take the plunge onto an artist's table? Are you ready for a portrait to memorialize a loved one, or a Japanese style piece to pay homage to your heritage? Have you and your crew always wanted to get ink together?

If so, Spike TV wants to hear from you! We’re bringing together some of the BEST tattoo artists in the game for “InkMaster,” and we’re looking for people who want to be their next canvas! If you’re 27+, in the tri-state area, email us at inkcastingNYC@gmail.com with a description and a recent photo of yourself, along with an idea of the tattoo you want and why. Interviews will be conducted the week of June 27 in New York City. Filming will take place in July & August in the NYC area.

Spike TV’s “InkMaster” is the first-ever tattoo competition series that features some of the nation’s top tattoo artists on a quest to determine who is the best at their craft and win a huge cash prize. “InkMaster” is produced by Original Media, the production company behind “LA Ink,” “NY Ink,” “Miami Ink,” and “The Rachel Zoe Project, ” among others.
Inkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011   #2
iFiend
Respected User

iFiend will become famous soon enough (50+)

sounds great an all, but there might only be a handful of dudes here 27+ myself not included.

What top name artists are we talking about?
iFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011   #3
Inkmaster
Perma Banned

Inkmaster refuses to make a significant post (0-10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFiend View Post
sounds great an all, but there might only be a handful of dudes here 27+ myself not included.

What top name artists are we talking about?
Hopefully there may be some people on here interested because it's really a sweet deal and opportunity so I wanted to spread the word. Unfortunately I'm not at liberty to say who the artists are as of yet- but it's the same production company behind the variety of Ink shows on TV now if that helps.
Inkmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011   #4
iFiend
Respected User

may I ask why its 27+?
Old 06-29-2011   #5
StarcraftLedZeppelin
Pissing the night away

Location: He drinks a whisky drink He drinks a vodka drink He drinks a lager drink He drinks a cider drink
StarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo realStarcraftLedZeppelin is a playa fo real, a playa fo real

If I get my dick tatted will it air on TV?
Old 06-29-2011   #6
iFiend
Respected User

LMAO! someone rep this dude for me. made me spit my drink out here at work.
Old 06-29-2011   #7
graffeedy5
Respected User

Focus: Stair Jumper
Props: 16
graffeedy5 is a jewel in the roughgraffeedy5 is a jewel in the roughgraffeedy5 is a jewel in the rough

I'm 18, the legal age for tattoos is 18, sign me up.
Old 01-18-2012   #8
Gza

Focus: All Rounder
Props: 11
Gza is on a distinguished road (10+)

yeahh man why ya gotta make it 27!
Gza is offline   Reply With Quote