Go Back   Skateboard-City Forum > Off Topic > General Off Topic > How to fuck with someone's facebook?
Go Back  

Old 03-28-2011   #26
mikeskatesenjois
Respected User

Focus: Music Buff
Props: 65
mikeskatesenjois is on a distinguished road (10+)
Send a message via AIM to mikeskatesenjois

I wouldn't personally, I dont like when anyone messages people on my account and I wouldn't want to be that person. I ended a relationship once because a girl did that on my facebook. She sent "wanna fuck" to a bunch of sophmores who attend the high school I graduated from last year with her only excuse being "they'll know you're kidding" when I'd really look like a desperate fucking creep
Old 03-28-2011   #27
Satan.

Focus: Photography
Satan. will become famous soon enough (50+)

delete it
Old 03-28-2011   #28
eanselklikesSB
Respected User

Focus: Just Chillin'
eanselklikesSB has a spectacular aura about (150+)eanselklikesSB has a spectacular aura about (150+)eanselklikesSB has a spectacular aura about (150+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
yeah innit, fucking with someones facebook is pretty damned stupid, friendships get broken from doing that shit, its not really worth it unless you know that no matter what you put, the person is gonna laugh.

I did it to my uncle once, put a status with him saying he was "coming out of the closet" I proper went into gory detail about what "he" likes to do to other men, I thought it was hilarious, hell my nanna (his mother) thought it was hilarious as did all his immediate friends, but he flipped majorly, wouldnt speak to me again for a few weeks till my mom told him to sort his shit out and chill the fuck out.
well only bitches who cant take a joke flip over this shit. like, how can you end a friendship over a joke... on facebook?
if a friendship can get fucked up that easily (especially over something as stupid as fucking with one's facebook), then its probably a bad friendship to begin with
Old 03-28-2011   #29
crailtap
Supa Scoopa

Focus: All Rounder
crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.crailtap is a P.I.M.P.

You could join her into some stupid groups like Bacon, oh yeah? well I hate dolphins!, and Terrorists have two eyes, pandas have two eyes. Coincidence? I think not. Those could be lulzy.
Been rocking tanks and blasting arms all summer and the ladies are mirin
crailtap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011   #30
the_unknown_soldier
Occupy GoT

Focus: Tranny Thrasher
Props: 125
the_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twentiesthe_unknown_soldier is rollin' on sum twenties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan. View Post
delete it

Once you log in after deleting your account it just gets reactivated, so it wouldn't really matter.
Old 03-28-2011   #31
Mrgetrad
Perma Banned

Focus: Photography
Props: 355
Mrgetrad refuses to make a significant post (0-10)
Send a message via AIM to Mrgetrad Send a message via Skype™ to Mrgetrad

just deleted mine cuz someone hacked it
o well i wanted to restart it anyway
Mrgetrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011   #32
Deerdick
Respected User

Deerdick will become famous soon enough (50+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by P4RK3R View Post
i do this with my friends too haha. its like 10 people and wheneevr were at eachothers houses we change their profile pic to that pic of nikki minaj eating a lollipop. its so funny.
my favorite thing to do on someone elses fb though is make statuses that are wierd as fuck but you cant really tell if they got hacked or not. that, and scroll through their feed and like things that it would make no sense for them to like, because its so hard to correct that.

this
Old 03-28-2011   #33
zibafu
Rook'

Props: 371
zibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by eanselklikesSB View Post
well only bitches who cant take a joke flip over this shit. like, how can you end a friendship over a joke... on facebook?
if a friendship can get fucked up that easily (especially over something as stupid as fucking with one's facebook), then its probably a bad friendship to begin with
I think you miss the point to be honest, how many friends do you have on facebook whom you know maybe you dont hang around with em all the time but you still see them, now one of your friends does something that yeah hes gonna find funny, but many of your friends he DOESN'T know might take major offence.

Mikeskatesenjois just said a girlfriend of his messaged a bunch of people he knew from highschool saying "wanna fuck" how do you know their boyfriends dont read that and immediately get a bat and find him and fuck him up ?

As I said about my uncle flipping I never thought at the time but like I just pointed out, he has other friends whom I don't know, a different circle of friends if you will who might've taken that really serious - as it stands it was blatantly obvious in this case that it was a fraped due to the way I had worded it.
You gotta remember that, that shit is there for everyone he knows to see, not just the small group of people who would find it funny.