Go Back   Skateboard-City Forum > Off Topic > General Off Topic > Rate the last movie you watched.
Go Back  

Old 04-19-2012   #2951
Stookie
Respected User

Focus: Tranny Thrasher
Stookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yo

The Lucky One
I don't even know what to rate this. It was extremely cheesy. I personally think and thought it should/would have focused more on Zac Efron being in the army, but no it was some typical love story.
Old 04-19-2012   #2952
king
O-K):

Focus: Just Chillin'
Props: 130
king says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yoking says check out dis bling yo

Were u expecting zac efron to be in a badass war movie or somethkn?
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012   #2953
WhiteTrash
Writer of Street Poetry.

Focus: All Rounder
Props: 40
WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.

I actually enjoyed this movie, thought it was a good ender to the series, I'll even give it a 8/10...9/10.

Old 04-20-2012   #2954
Stookie
Respected User

Stookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yoStookie says check out dis bling yo

^ wow never realised the posters were set out the same. that's sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
Were u expecting zac efron to be in a badass war movie or somethkn?
I was actually, lol. I was like, hmm this could be interesting.
Old 04-23-2012   #2955
watson9890
Perma Banned

watson9890 refuses to make a significant post (0-10)

Last i have watched The hunger games movie...I liked this movie very much.....
watson9890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012   #2956
Stookie
Respected User

Zodiac - 9/10
Love this movie, watched it a bajillion times. I used to love the violence/action scenes but now I love the numb, heavily-dialogued scenes- which is most of the movie- more. I love it because it's where the acting and the director's prowess really comes into play.
Old 04-25-2012   #2957
lita388
Perma Banned

lita388 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

this is nice..
lita388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012   #2958
lita388
Perma Banned

lita388 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

thanks dear this is nice movie, i like it.
lita388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012   #2959
Lisztomania
i miss skating

Props: 54
Lisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twentiesLisztomania is rollin' on sum twenties

The graduate 8/10

great movie

makes me want to read the book
Old 04-28-2012   #2960
Stookie
Respected User

The Avengers.
I dislike these wank movies.
Old 04-29-2012   #2961
zibafu
Rook'

Props: 371
zibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yo

just watching crank again and I realize something, when hes in the hospital and switches into the gown to disguise himself.... he takes off his underwear haha
Old 04-29-2012   #2962
mr mojo risin'

mr mojo risin' will become famous soon enough (50+)mr mojo risin' will become famous soon enough (50+)

A beautiful mind 8.5/10

If you don't know the story of John Nash, it's one of those mindfuck movies kinda. Watch it
mr mojo risin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #2963
dtj16
Steez'

Props: 2,341
dtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to all

The Avengers - 9/10
Best Marvel movie yet.
Loki was a great bad guy and tony stark was a badass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
The Avengers.
I dislike these wank movies.
Wank movie?
dtj16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #2964
zibafu
Rook'

zibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yozibafu says check out dis bling yo

Watchmen 8/10

seen it before, loved it before, such a good film, but 3 hours, just a little bit too long
Old 05-03-2012   #2965
Stookie
Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtj16 View Post
The Avengers - 9/10
Best Marvel movie yet.
Loki was a great bad guy and tony stark was a badass.

Wank movie?
I guess it was pretty good if you're into that sort of thing but personally I dislike them. CGI overload, went for way too long due to the producers swinging their CGI dicks around, writing and dialogue was weak and cheesy as shit. Cringe worthy jokes and all that. I was considering walking out until I saw Robert Downey Jr.

It had its good moments and RDJ saved the film imo

I saw the movie cause I was out with my family friend and he was so hyped on it he pre-purchased tickets and shit so I didn't want to let him down.
Old 05-03-2012   #2966
Burrut
I Rise, You Fall

Burrut is a glorious beacon of lightBurrut is a glorious beacon of lightBurrut is a glorious beacon of lightBurrut is a glorious beacon of lightBurrut is a glorious beacon of lightBurrut is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Burrut Send a message via MSN to Burrut

Maybe im shallow, but i tend to love "GCI crapfests". I love the transformers movies which everybody else seemed to hate. Just watched X-men first class. 8/10
Wolverine's cameo was hilarious.
Burrut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #2967
dtj16
Steez'

Props: 2,341
dtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to alldtj16 is a name known to all

I think you should expect a cgi crapfest.. especially with comic book movies.
If they didn't, they'd be cheesy as hell and suck.

dtj16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012   #2968
Stookie
Respected User

Yeah I know, I guess it was good as it received rave reviews but it's not my thing.
Old 05-04-2012   #2969
zibafu
Rook'

yeah Ive had this cgi argument with my dad over the hulk films, cause he thinks that the hulk should look like the old tv show, which yeah I can get, cause they just used a ripped beefy guy to play the hulk.

But they are trying to make it like the comic book, and in the comic book the hulk is some massive monster, which you cant really do with an actor, but he doesnt get it
Old 05-04-2012   #2970
WhiteTrash
Writer of Street Poetry.

Props: 40
WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.WhiteTrash is a P.I.M.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
yeah Ive had this cgi argument with my dad over the hulk films, cause he thinks that the hulk should look like the old tv show, which yeah I can get, cause they just used a ripped beefy guy to play the hulk.

But they are trying to make it like the comic book, and in the comic book the hulk is some massive monster, which you cant really do with an actor, but he doesnt get it
haha lou ferrigno, he sucks on "I love you man"
Old 05-04-2012   #2971
zibafu
Rook'

yeah man, I do love the old hulk series tho, but it wasnt meant to be exactly like the comic books which my dad doesnt seem to grasp, saying that tho, I think hes reached the age where "Movies in the olden days were better"
Old 05-04-2012   #2972
xpn0yk0nceptzx
Respected User

xpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to allxpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to allxpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to allxpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to allxpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to allxpn0yk0nceptzx is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to xpn0yk0nceptzx

Everything Must Go - 7/10

Came across this on Netflix last night and I think it may have been an indie film that Will Farrell put out. Kind of a serious movie. You know that part of most movies where it gets all serious toned and most times, sad? Yeah, this is what the movie felt like from start to finish. Just when it seems like something was about to go right for him, something always brings him down right away. Without saying too much, it starts off with him losing his job and the movie pretty much ends with him finding out his wife left him for his AA sponsor. Sad.
Old 05-04-2012   #2973
spanky_dan
hi

spanky_dan has a spectacular aura about (150+)spanky_dan has a spectacular aura about (150+)

Before Sunrise - really liked it. The performances are so convincing, Hawke and Delpy are great and some of the dialogue is just genius. Really looking forward to Before Sunset.

spanky_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012   #2974
Skating Forever Even in Heaven
The Movie Buff

Skating Forever Even in Heaven is on a distinguished road (10+)
Send a message via AIM to Skating Forever Even in Heaven Send a message via MSN to Skating Forever Even in Heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanky_dan View Post
Before Sunrise - really liked it. The performances are so convincing, Hawke and Delpy are great and some of the dialogue is just genius. Really looking forward to Before Sunset.
Before Sunset is one of the few sequels that I like better than the original. Both movies are amazing.
Old 05-08-2012   #2975
zibafu
Rook'

is the hunger games any good ?