Quantcast Im Jewish if anything, now you - Skateboard-City Forum
Go Back   Skateboard-City Forum > Off Topic > General Off Topic > Im Jewish if anything, now you
Go Back  

Old 12-16-2011   #1
kinjjibo
Respected User

Focus: Flatland Fanatic
Props: 2
kinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nice
Default Im Jewish if anything, now you

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Phantom>
Niggers are black. Go say it to one mr internet tough guy lol, whats your bed time lol. That why your off lol. At least nigger boys can skate so its not to offensive lol. Nothings wrong with being blacko(if i were)
fucking fake ass wanna be asian bitch. Your really just white, a worthless ass white washed fagget ass bitch made, wanna be skater,jealous ass sorry bitch, who neeeds to quit wasting time tryna skate when you know your acned ridden fagget ass aint GOING NO WHERE with your bitch ass tricks i got in every stance yet i only been skating around a year lol. You ugly fag fucker. Go lick your moms dick and scissior that whore.

So since im a boss no matter what you say i cant be offended cuz it will never change my status as a boss and a better skater. Lmfo

Poser ass bitch, learn to skate and stay off this site, maybe...nah, youd still be worthlesd. Your styles fucked, your tricks are LOW, your barley moving, and you dont know what bolts is little fag. Always obssesing with me bitch every profile i make your the first viewer, whats that say about you? Obssesed ass fagget fucker dick sucking scared ass fake skater. Fucking pussy.

You cant see me bitch. Check me on TV hoe, you aint goin NOWHERE. Lol. My tricks are literally 4feet high,ALL OF EM, my styles way better, and my tricks are exucuted properly. Dont jump around, remember that dumb fuck lmao, no wonder you suck. How the fuck u gon jump around? And how you gonna skate like you literally do jump around. Go suck ya daddys tit, goose ya mom, and go to bed you fucking fagget. ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU CANT SKATE NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOULL NEVER GO NOWHERE, AND YOULL NEVER SEE SKATER AUSTY:)
Trebiz wrote me a letter, thought I'd share it
kinjjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #2
cbmyles
Rook'

Focus: All Rounder
Props: 306
cbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nice

seems legit
Old 12-16-2011   #3
kinjjibo
Respected User

kinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nicekinjjibo is just really nice

He's herting my fellings really badly.
Old 12-16-2011   #4
Chupacabra.
Perma Banned

Focus: Just Chillin'
Props: 37
Chupacabra. has a spectacular aura about (150+)Chupacabra. has a spectacular aura about (150+)

I didn't even read it but I'm laughing
Chupacabra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #5
kinjjibo
Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chupacabra. View Post
I didn't even read it but I'm laughing
I'm in chemistry right now and I laughed out loud when I read it. Awkward stares immersed.
Old 12-16-2011   #6
AdioSkate229
nux town

AdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yoAdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yoAdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yoAdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yoAdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yoAdioSkate229 says check out dis bling yo
Send a message via AIM to AdioSkate229

If he's right about anything you do seem to have an obsession with him.
AdioSkate229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #7
kinjjibo
Respected User

It's not hard to to tell when it's him and then call him out on it. I stopped for four of his alts and then he started looking for my information and now I'm just going to keep doing it until he leaves. Wasting five minutes of my time isn't an obsession. Him writing novels and replying to all of my posts is an obsession.
Old 12-16-2011   #8
Punkatoo
Respected User

Focus: Music Buff
Punkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yo

but...you can't see him.
Old 12-16-2011   #9
sns
Guru Again

Focus: Mini-Ramp Champ
Props: 7
sns says check out dis bling yosns says check out dis bling yosns says check out dis bling yosns says check out dis bling yosns says check out dis bling yosns says check out dis bling yo

fuck you that hurt my brain
sns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #10
galloway
Respected User

galloway is a jewel in the roughgalloway is a jewel in the roughgalloway is a jewel in the rough

now aint that the prettiest combo for nazis-arrange a stage, have those two fight. whoever wins-the crowd would have a reason to be happy(and sad at the same time but oh well)... betting is also a must.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -krooked- View Post
you wont be saying its dumb when i go fs feebs that 9 rail as a result of me jerking it before i went skating.

http://fuuuuu.net/
galloway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #11
Diglet
Perma Banned

Diglet refuses to make a significant post (0-10)

Thank you, i keep telling the bitch but he keeps telling me im that bitch no matter how many times i tell him? I just dont understand how its him in the first place lol. How did you see him?
And you werent even around when we were? How the fuck do you even know about him/look him up in the first place lol. Youd know who i am if you were.

You can ask he got ip banned lol. But that enough, it has to be him, your looking thru her window and see her making accounts lmao.

Thats the obsession part..and again no one googled you, i didnt even know thats possible(i guess these bitches really can do it all, damn you google) Like i was saying look at the fucking video you posted! Lol it says your name right in in cock swabler who else would it be, trebiz? Then you'd have to take that self made poster of him off your wall.

And i dont hide and i come back doing the same shit so you were saying sherlock? What you do a your studying with Scoob & the gang? Huh, a lil jabberjaw or what princess? Lol like its not obvious every time to everyone, they just obsess over me and dont give 2 fucks lol. (i also sent one to liam and.a few others :) dont feel flattered lmDo,-pick it back up & suck it to stop from dying of laughter.
Diglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #12
Diglet
Perma Banned

And.•Minutes, no you respond to me also for much longer.lol. And denie that or not, calculate all my multis, thats hours literally lol. Now?
Old 12-16-2011   #13
Punkatoo
Respected User

Punkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yoPunkatoo says check out dis bling yo

Quote:
And i dont hide and i come back doing the same shit
[uhb-ses]1. to dominate or preoccupy the thoughts, feelings, or desires of (a person); beset, trouble, or haunt persistently or abnormally: Suspicion obsessed him.

id est, you are obsessed.
Old 12-16-2011   #14
Diglet
Perma Banned

Not with him and no, me coming back is just like anyone having an account dumbass, only difference mine last days,hours, or minutes dumb fuck. Im not on 24/7
Old 12-16-2011   #15
Diglet
Perma Banned

And di i not lash out on anyone ONCED engagged dumbass, i dont make em and fo messing with him. He starts cuz his obsession with me.

Bitch i aint no beyonce,a black man, or that white bitch, stop obsessing
Old 12-16-2011   #16
Diglet
Perma Banned

uhh no bitch, who here cant fucking type at least average lol. Try 2 minutes lol.
Old 12-16-2011   #17
cbmyles
Rook'

Props: 306
cbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nicecbmyles is just really nice

maybe if you work on composing sentences, not try and belittle everyone and make it seem like your superior, and just act normal maybe everyone wouldnt hate you. its too late now though, youve definitely made yourself look like a huge phallus
Old 12-16-2011   #18
mindtrix34
Cowabunga!

Focus: Gap Hopper
mindtrix34 has a spectacular aura about (150+)mindtrix34 has a spectacular aura about (150+)
Send a message via AIM to mindtrix34

Your accounts last for so little, because you get banned. Then you sign up with a new one...just to do the same shit? That sounds like an obsession to me. Also, it's not like having any other account, because no one else here has gotten banned as many times as you have, only to sign up minutes later. Does that not sound sad to you?
Old 12-16-2011   #19
Chupacabra.
Perma Banned

Focus: Just Chillin'
Props: 37
Chupacabra. has a spectacular aura about (150+)Chupacabra. has a spectacular aura about (150+)

Sounds alot like me
Chupacabra. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011   #20
Diglet
Perma Banned

Ohh YOU FUCKING THINK. Lol if i cared if people hated me WHY INSULT THEM? are you fucking stupid lol. No ShIt Mf, WHatS thaT telL you im TryiNg tO do. How the Fuck U sO dUmB
Old 12-16-2011   #21
mindtrix34
Cowabunga!

Focus: Gap Hopper
mindtrix34 has a spectacular aura about (150+)mindtrix34 has a spectacular aura about (150+)
Send a message via AIM to mindtrix34

^Is your keyboard going haywire? Calm down, nigga.
@Chupa: Yeah, you fit that description pretty well too, huh?
Old 12-16-2011   #22
Diglet
Perma Banned

Hows it obsseef? It takes no time and its just like having one dumbshit, I poSt jusT the same. ComE on NoW. So whats that tell you. Its worth the Lols, if anything u all KeePiNG one worried about IT ARE. LoL.

Did i NOT JUST EXPLAIN THAT.
Old 12-16-2011   #23
Punkatoo
Respected User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diglet View Post
Ohh YOU FUCKING THINK. Lol if i cared if people hated me WHY INSULT THEM? are you fucking stupid lol. No ShIt Mf, WHatS thaT telL you im TryiNg tO do. How the Fuck U sO dUmB
You are a moron.

"If I cared about what people thought, I would not insult them. You are stupid." If you knew anything about the English language and how to properly use it...literally anything at all, you would know that you pretty much said you DO care. You are a fucking moron, and it's not that people come here 24/7, it's that when they do come here, they have to read around your stupid posts. There's not a single thing that you've done for this website other than act like a git. Really, you're the one kid on the playground who screams, and annoys, and whines, and so on. Please, for the love of god and the human species, don't dignify this with a response, because as we've seen before you will inevitably type out a few paragraphs of incomprehensible bullshit.
Old 12-16-2011   #24
Diglet
Perma Banned

Oh same ol same ol and AGAIN IM ON A COMPUTER WITH SPELL CHECK. Bit yup that always seems to get yall lol. No matter what.

And how DO I CARE BITCH IF I DO ALL THE SIT YOU SAID WHICH AS GOTTEN PPL MAD EVERY ACCOUNT? THANk YoI duMbShiT. Why comE here? Why DO SHIT TO CAUSE SUCH HATE? Oh its FunnY as FucK to me obviouslY. Try aGain
Old 12-16-2011   #25
Marco
Respected User

Marco will become famous soon enough (50+)Marco will become famous soon enough (50+)

I don't get it, do you make a new email address every single time and then make another account on here? Why? What's the driving force behind this persistence? What do you get out of making new accounts over and over just to type like a dumbass and get banned? How many more questions am I going to ask before I decide to post this?