Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Title

Default Reviews for games

This thread is for reviews on games you want to give. Please name the game, what type of consol(sp) the game needs(example Xbox, Gameboy advance, psp, Ps2, and many more), what the game is about, How many players can play(1-4), the rating(E, T, M), if you liked the game or not, and a picture would be great. You dont have to do all of those things but some details about the game would be nice.

Kingdom Hearts- Great game. The game is about a boy named sora who goes through disney worlds trying to find keyholes(which he seals with his keyblade or weapon), and looking for his friends. It is mostly a hack/slash type game but with tons of strategy. The game is 1 player, and is a Ps2 type of game. The rating is E for everyone.

Overall a great game. I know sounds real stupid(I thought the same) but when you start playing it you cant put it down. the sequel Kindom hearts 2 is coming out in March 1st 2005.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

halo 2: this game isn't really neccesary to review, but it's a great game. story's easy, but online multiplayer never get's old.

tony hawks american wasteland: now we all know how activision bombed T.H.U.G 2, but i can safely say, they've made up for their mistake. gameplay feels diffrent in a good way, XBOX LIVE, ( yes, it's always been online for ps2, but i have xbox) and a nice story. of course, it's still very unrealistic, but fun none the less. i also like how you have to buy decks, shoes, clothes, etc.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    Busenitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Destroy all Humans: a pretty good game, really fun just beating the crap outta people. good gameplay and graphics. A really fun game to play. 1 player- xbox,ps2 rated T for teen.

Title
    Respected User

silent hill 2,its for ps2,xbox and pc,but ive only played the ps2 version.
    its 1 player and is 15s(i guess thats M or T in the U.S).

in the game you play as james,you return to a town called silent hill to search for your dead wife because you recieved a mysterious letter from her telling you that she is their waiting for you. upon arriaval thier james finds out that this is no ordinary town and that it is filled with monsters and very strange people,as james adventure goes some very strange things start to happen until the end.
    the story for this game is brilliant and is full of twists and turns,this game is one of the very few games which willl make you jump as ,the graphics are top notch which makes the foggy effects really good which is great cause you cant see much and the monsters turn up out of nowhere,this game really messes with your mind as well,i dont know how to explain it,youll have to play it for yourself to find out

Title
    Perma Banned
    Strung up in webs, the net was flung over the auditorium

Battlefield 2:

The sequel to the ever popular Battlefield: 1942, this game, I can say without doubt, is the premiere online action video game of the year for the PC. You can choose from a plethora of maps, then choose what class you can be (sniper, assault, anti-tank). Online you can have a huge amount of people, then create squads. There are so many vehicles you can pilot, then get other players into the guns and rain hell on the enemy (you can get helicopters, buggees, tanks, and jets). The graphics and sound are so sick and when I played I had no lag. Great game.

Burnout Revenge

This is a kick-ass sequel to a kick-ass game, and EA somehow found a way to improve upon the already amazing Burnout 3. All of out favorite modes are still in the game, but there are some new gametypes, as well as cars, maos, and rewards. Online is as fun as ever, and you can tell EA put a lot of time into it. The only gripe I had was that the game can be INSANELY difficult at times. Aside from that, the graphics and sound have greatly improved, and the great explosion effects and camera angles when you crash only maximize the gruesomeness. But overall, this game is without doubt the best racing game in the past few years.

Title

Tony Hawk's American Wasteland-Xbox
    Rating: 4.5/5
    1-2 players offline
    2-8 players online

The Story:This is a hard game to review because it seems to be debated by a lot of different people who havn't actually played it, but I thought I would take the challenge of reviewing it for you anyway. When you first start off in story mode you choose a character you want to be from a list of not very great looking people. The person you choose is basically a run away going to LA to make it big where skating began. You get to LA and meet a girl who gives you a makeover(this is when you choose how you look). She takes you to meet the local skaters and introduces you to a couple of people. That is all I will say about the story so I don't give out any spoilers.

Graphics: The graphics are not much different from any other Tony Hawk game except for the fact that they are a little sharper, cleaner, and more colorful than any of the others. Faces are still a little screwy looking, and at some points the graphics blur a little.

Gameplay: The gameplay is excellent just like in any other Tony Hawk game. Things are still a little far fetched in what you can do(run up walls and backflip off of them, grind over a wire to feed a shark etc.) but they seem to be a bit more realistic than in THUG2. The bike is really a great addition although I feel it could of had more tricks added to it because after a while you get bored of all of the ones you can do. However, you can pull of some pretty sick combos with it.

Online: I feel that the online play could have been a little better in the sense that there are no scoreboards so you don't get ranked for playing. Other than that it is very fun.

Overall: A great game, no load times, no waiting. Still a little out there but that is forgivable. In the end I give it a 4.5.
    This is AWSk8er (4-21-04)

minilogoskickrock69

Quote Originally Posted by Destroy Mankind
    Tony Hawk's American Wasteland-Xbox
    Rating: 4.5/5
    1-2 players offline
    2-8 players online

The Story:This is a hard game to review because it seems to be debated by a lot of different people who havn't actually played it, but I thought I would take the challenge of reviewing it for you anyway. When you first start off in story mode you choose a character you want to be from a list of not very great looking people. The person you choose is basically a run away going to LA to make it big where skating began. You get to LA and meet a girl who gives you a makeover(this is when you choose how you look). She takes you to meet the local skaters and introduces you to a couple of people. That is all I will say about the story so I don't give out any spoilers.

Graphics: The graphics are not much different from any other Tony Hawk game except for the fact that they are a little sharper, cleaner, and more colorful than any of the others. Faces are still a little screwy looking, and at some points the graphics blur a little.

Gameplay: The gameplay is excellent just like in any other Tony Hawk game. Things are still a little far fetched in what you can do(run up walls and backflip off of them, grind over a wire to feed a shark etc.) but they seem to be a bit more realistic than in THUG2. The bike is really a great addition although I feel it could of had more tricks added to it because after a while you get bored of all of the ones you can do. However, you can pull of some pretty sick combos with it.

Online: I feel that the online play could have been a little better in the sense that there are no scoreboards so you don't get ranked for playing. Other than that it is very fun.

Overall: A great game, no load times, no waiting. Still a little out there but that is forgivable. In the end I give it a 4.5.
    i likke this game alot but i had a few more things to complain about:it was inaccurate alot the worst mistake was that they made reynolds goofy that pissed me off but they made the hollywood high but they made two 11 instead of a 12 and a 16that was annoying to for some reason. also i hate the soundtrack almost the entire thing sucked i finally just muted the music . also the extra characters were gay like they had the lead singer form green day.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Evil Guy
    Battlefield 2:

The sequel to the ever popular Battlefield: 1942, this game, I can say without doubt, is the premiere online action video game of the year for the PC. You can choose from a plethora of maps, then choose what class you can be (sniper, assault, anti-tank). Online you can have a huge amount of people, then create squads. There are so many vehicles you can pilot, then get other players into the guns and rain hell on the enemy (you can get helicopters, buggees, tanks, and jets). The graphics and sound are so sick and when I played I had no lag. Great game.

Burnout Revenge

This is a kick-ass sequel to a kick-ass game, and EA somehow found a way to improve upon the already amazing Burnout 3. All of out favorite modes are still in the game, but there are some new gametypes, as well as cars, maos, and rewards. Online is as fun as ever, and you can tell EA put a lot of time into it. The only gripe I had was that the game can be INSANELY difficult at times. Aside from that, the graphics and sound have greatly improved, and the great explosion effects and camera angles when you crash only maximize the gruesomeness. But overall, this game is without doubt the best racing game in the past few years.
    ill back him on battlefield2. its just the best pc game of the year and probably one of the best ever
    I will be getting pics of me skating and my setup soon...

Title

I just recently got Battlefront 2 havent beaten it yet but i will be doing reviews for it in a few days.

Shadow of the Colliseus: This game is pretty good. Not one of my favorites but it takes strategy, and quick think which makes the game exciting. You pretty much ride around on your horse to fing huge monster which you take on one on one. There are weak points on the giant beasts, and to get to them takes lots of strategy. This is not alot of gameplay i beat the game in 10-15 hours. the game is one player, and is t for teen. . i enjoyed it.

Title

American Wasteland is kinda fun but in story mode they have you do stupid stuff, like skitchin behind a dog to go find wood. som,e of the tricks are pretty wack too. Wall FLips?? otherwise graphics are good, and just free sakting around is cool, it gets unrealistic though, gettin 100 ft of a 5ft ramp

Title
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Quote Originally Posted by hch4life
    This thread is for reviews on games you want to give. Please name the game, what type of consol(sp) the game needs(example Xbox, Gameboy advance, psp, Ps2, and many more), what the game is about, How many players can play(1-4), the rating(E, T, M), if you liked the game or not, and a picture would be great. You dont have to do all of those things but some details about the game would be nice.

Kingdom Hearts- Great game. The game is about a boy named sora who goes through disney worlds trying to find keyholes(which he seals with his keyblade or weapon), and looking for his friends. It is mostly a hack/slash type game but with tons of strategy. The game is 1 player, and is a Ps2 type of game. The rating is E for everyone.

Overall a great game. I know sounds real stupid(I thought the same) but when you start playing it you cant put it down. the sequel Kindom hearts 2 is coming out in March 1st 2005.
    kingdom hearts was da bomb ass digity. i beat it in like 30 hours and i have unlocked everything and everybody in my party is lv 99. cant wait till the sequal. the ending left me hangin. for all the kh fans they should go to http://www.khinsider.com/
    now please dont flame me.

Title
    Perma Banned

resident evil 4 just awesome

Title

Can't wait till Zelda comes out
    i haz returned lolz

indeed! battlefield 2 rocks.

www.atfclan.com

if you play online go to atf's hump'em & dump'em

we have our own server & i love this game.
    played bf1942 until it came out. now i cant go back.

Title

Beyond good and evil:(xbox),single player.

This is by far the BEST adventure game i have ever played(and when i am not skating or playing any of the thug games i am playing this game.

It is about a journalist that is in the middle of an alien invasion on her home planet and you have to uncover the secrets of the people "PROTECTING" you.
    Quote Originally Posted by i_don't_know View Post
    "Can you teach me how to kickflip?"

"Sure, just drop your trousers and let me touch your penis."

Title

Ok well... Metal Gear Solid 3 ROcked my SOcks off, its a single player game for ps2... MGS3 is the game i bought the Ps2 for... well that and metal gear solid 2 which was almost as good, just the feel of choosing ur own camoflage and sneeking behind then enemy and making him pee his pants is down right funny, then capping them in the head for repeating what he said last... like let go of me 5 times in a row... then watching them bleed... sick as it sounds u know its what u want!
    Study HIGH...Take the test HIGH... Get High scores:p

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

advent rising : other then the lanky shaped bodys which kinda threw me off this game has a very good story line and filled with different wepons wiether you choose to use your melee (martial arts) guns, or you "natural human powers" such as picking stuff up with your head and doing other crazy shit. this game made me play until i beat it...couldnt put it down id give it a 9/10 i like this game very much and the other 2 games should be out some other time in the future. the story line is even written by sci-fi writer Orson Scott Card who wrote "enders game" a very good book. this game is basically about aliens genociding the humans and only 3 humans are left and your left to defend your race and unlock the human potenial that rests in all of us.

Title

i like San Andreas. it's pretty good with all the missions. it's basically the same as all the other GTAs. you play Carl Johnson and you have just gone back to San Andreas because your gangsta mother has died for some reason i forget why. and yeah. then the missions start and yeah. there is 3 islands and if you go on one that you haven't unlocked you get 4 out of six stars. and yeah. the best mission would have to be the one where you get to see the cop that is blackmailin you stoned off his face so bad. yeah its a pretty good game :D

Title
    Busenitzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Star WArs Battlefront 2:
    A pretty good game, good graphics, amazing gameplay and pretty fun to play. The Jedis are a bit overpoverd, but that's okay.It also has a really good story mode. Overall i give it a 9/10. rated T for teen.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by minilogoskickrock69
    i likke this game alot but i had a few more things to complain about:it was inaccurate alot the worst mistake was that they made reynolds goofy that pissed me off but they made the hollywood high but they made two 11 instead of a 12 and a 16that was annoying to for some reason. also i hate the soundtrack almost the entire thing sucked i finally just muted the music . also the extra characters were gay like they had the lead singer form green day.
    dont forget they made bam aka biggest poser ever regular when he is realy goofy maybe its just an excuse why he sucks so much
    dont hate tha playa hate tha game

Title

Quote Originally Posted by alex
    American Wasteland is kinda fun but in story mode they have you do stupid stuff, like skitchin behind a dog to go find wood. som,e of the tricks are pretty wack too. Wall FLips?? otherwise graphics are good, and just free sakting around is cool, it gets unrealistic though, gettin 100 ft of a 5ft ramp
    and when they do flips off walls thats a sport in germany even check on
    TH-AMERICAN-WASTELAND.com
    go to media and click on... the last movie(actualy you should watch them all if you havent played it)
    dont hate tha playa hate tha game

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by circa_pimp
    dont forget they made bam aka biggest poser ever regular when he is realy goofy maybe its just an excuse why he sucks so much
    and it sucked on xbox they made ryan seckler goofy
    --------------------------------------------

Title

Quote Originally Posted by circa_pimp
    and when they do flips off walls thats a sport in germany even check on
    It's a sport everywhere retard.

I hated AW. All the game was way too easy, and was too slow paced. 90% of the game was teaching you how to do the tricks THAT WE ALL KNEW HOW TO DO ANYWAY. We would have figured out the new stuff as well pretty soon.

Amd the BMX was absolute shit. The controls were fucked, I though I was going to gt Matt Hoffman's game in there as well, but you got the same shitty handling, like the vehicles in the other THUGs. Why can't they hire one guy to make the vehicle enging GOOD?

I'll give it a 2/10. I really hated it. The levels were too small and too shitty. Like WTF was that oil rig about? it was just handrails. Fuck I hateed that game. Good thing I rented it (for two nights in a school week, completed story and classic modes. In 2 nights. Think about it).

Don't buy this game.

In the squares of the city - In the shadow of the steeple
    Near the relief office - I see my people
    And some are grumblin' and some are wonderin'
    If this land's still made for you and me.

Title
    OG FO REAL

Need for Speed Most Wanted:

Great game. Graphics were amazing, the people were actual people in front of a green screen. Great selection of cars, anything from a Supra to a Porche and even exotic cars like the Lamberghini and Ferrari. This time you have cops chasing you along with helicopters. New races added, including: Photo Ticket; this is where you try and get the fastest speed through photo ticket booths and Toll Booth; race on a sprint track and go through each toll booth checkpoint. Along with that there are many "milestones." The milestones are certain goals you have to achieve while in persuit mode. These include dodging spike strips, dodging traffic blocks, increasing the cost to the city depending on the property damage and also the number of police cruisers you have put out of commission. In this game there is also something called the blacklist. These are the top 15 notorious street racers. Complete the number of races, number of milestones and earn the amount of bounty required and then race them. At the end of each blacklist race, you choose two(2) markers. These markers can be cash, pink slip, extra performance parts, or uniquie body upgrades. There are many other features, so I would consider checking the game out. 8/10

Title

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_solider
    halo 2: this game isn't really neccesary to review, but it's a great game. story's easy, but online multiplayer never get's old.
    Agreed!

Like it or not, I'm back. Actuallly I've always been here.....