Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: route one

Title
    auchtermuchty,fife,scotland,untied kingdom

i got a few stuff here pretty neat site
    [img]*http://www.bebo.com/PhotoAlbumBig.jsp?MemberId=5519017752&PhotoAlbumId =7785750519&PhotoId=8886915839*[/img]

Title
    Retired Staff

Quote Originally Posted by MovingWriter View Post
    the route one in sheffs realy small... good place to hide when it rains tho =]
    they've got a sale on shoes at the moment though :) me and my ex housemate got some the other day. £30 isnt exactly REALLY cheap, but fuck, it'll do.
    Days Of The Phoenix
    -=============-
    I remember when I was told of story of crushed velvet, candle wax, and dried up flowers. The figure on the bed all dressed up in roses, calling.beckoning to sleep offering a dream. The words were as mystical as purring animals. The circle of rage the ghosts on the stage appeared. The time was so tangible I\\'ll never let it go. Ghost stories handed down, reached secret tunnels below. No one could see me. I fell into yesterday. Our dreams seemed not far away.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by matt55 View Post
    They do have a habit of selling you stuff on the internet and phoning up about a week later to say that its out of stock.

Took me like 3 weeks before I eventually got my jeans that were supposed to come within 5 days.
    thats why i go to the shop and buy my shit lol

Title

Never bought any skateboarding stuff from them but i've bought 2 pairs of skates when i used to rollerblade but that was a while ago skateboarding is 100000000000000000000000000000 times better