Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Title

Anyone hear from Skatepaige lately? Shit... I ordered a couple of decks to try 42 days ago, and never saw shit. I don't think they charged my card. They didn't reply to and inquiry via email either. I have a PAID order with Sk8factory that's dragging ass too. Fucking flakes, man.

Title

Anybody got any suggestions for a blank deck from Amazon.com? I got some gift cards and I wanna start getting back into skating.

I'm curious if there are any blank decks that are shaped like a GIRL or Chocolate board.

Title

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Finklewoort View Post
    Anybody got any suggestions for a blank deck from Amazon.com? I got some gift cards and I wanna start getting back into skating.
    if you are getting a blank on amazon get a stained not a dipped. the dipped ones wood dry out because of chemical in the paint. stained is like most furniture stains and restores wood(keeps a healthy amount of moisture in the wood.) the blank that are most recommended are around $20 . once again make sure its stained. moose and mini logo are great but imo get a revive deck and support a small company. your welcome and thank you
    Last edited by punker; 06-08-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    its all a death wish in the odd future.-me

Title

Default Blank Decks

I like to be able to put my own touch on a board and I prefer pop-lites when it comes to blank decks.
    I design my decks and sell them on Etsy at StarCherrySkate

Check out my designs below!

Title

Can't you create your own thread to spam your product?
    Real 8.25 Full
    Mob M80
    Indy 149
    Spitfire F4 Radial Slim 52mm
    Indy bolts
    Black Panther 7's

Title

Would buy blank decks to paint on but I need to learn to paint.

Title

I have ridden blanks from Skate Paige (http://www.skatepaige.com). I'd say their concave is at a medium and they have good pop and are very durable. They are made in the U.S., make a multitude of sizes and even make different shapes. They also offer uncut decks (if you shape) and board printing. I've gotten decks shipped for about $25.
    One fifth of the Mighty Apollyions

My first deck was an ATM blank, and it was one of the favorite decks I have skated so far.

For those who are sceptical about blank decks - there is nothing wrong with them, except they dont have a graphic.
    Join the SkateboardingHQ Inner Circle and get weekly updates on THE BEST and current online SKATE SPACIALS and deals!

• 30% OFF Etnies Shoes
    • 50% OFF Altamont Apparel
    • 45% OFF Lakai Footwear
    • Up to 60% off skate decks and completes

All this and MORE Ė up to 70% OFF on all brands of skate gear. Only available to Skateboarding HQ Inner Circle members!

Title

Necro bump.Neat.

If you ask me, the obvious downside to blank decks is that you're not really supporting the industry, or your favorite company. Thanks to kids just buying blanks, my local shop only stocks blanks now. And they have fallen in quality over the years. From moose blanks, to goodwood(soggy from day one, and atrocious shapes) to now SDS, which are also soggy from day one, they don't stock them in a size above 8x31.375(and even SDS 8.25's are stupid short), are all dipped, and have little to no concave. They make Foundations feel steep. Once a shop sees that it is no longer making money off selling core brands, it switches to stuff like that, and then they realize they can pretty much sell most people just about anything to the point that they stopped even selling quality trucks. Now they SDS's brand "Peril" trucks. The stock bushings and washers are the absolute worst, and the one time I bought a pair, both axles slipped, and the kingpin on the rear truck broke. Quality wheels? Yep, stopped selling those too and now only sell blank wheels that seem fine, until you powerslide on anything rougher than the smooth concrete of an indoor skatepark and get flatspots from hell. Blank decks pretty much killed my local shop.
    Last edited by obZen; 03-03-2015 at 04:57 AM.
    Real 8.25 Full
    Mob M80
    Indy 149
    Spitfire F4 Radial Slim 52mm
    Indy bolts
    Black Panther 7's

Title

Got some uncut blanks from skatepaige a while back and designed my own shape to cut. I wanted a slightly wider wheelbase (so I went with 15") and a short nose/slightly long tail (short nose for slappy nosegrinds/early grab nosepicks among other things). I cut a template deck that I sanded flat on the sides for tracing future decks. Recently dipped this one white and snapped some shitty pics from my ipod:

Deck is 9" at it's widest points. I'm gripping it today ;)

Title

Awesome now you are riding a 9" dick

Title
    Moderator 2: Judgment Day

dude SMH if you don't paint veins and some pubes on the bottom of that

If your headphones arenít beats by dre youíre a peasant :^)

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Billychuck View Post
    Awesome now you are riding a 9" dick
    Hah, yeah it didn't look like one on paper, but as soon as I was finished drawing it I was like "damn, that looks like a dong."

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Conqueror View Post
    dude SMH if you don't paint veins and some pubes on the bottom of that
    Not doing that with this one, but I already thought of doing that with a dipped pink one in the future ;)