Title

Default kick flip help please

hey,
    I need some help w/ my kickflips. I have got the motion pretty much down but there is one problem. When I pop the board it rockets(I mean it doesn't come up that high at the back.) It says around that You need to be able to ollie about 2-3 decks. I can ollie 4 decks so what is my problem??

Please help thx

Title
    It's true - Romance is dead, i shot it in the chest then in the head

Quote Originally Posted by Under_0ath17
    omg lol..one time i tried to braid my pubes...um but then i relized i dont know how to braid...
    Setup:Board- Habitat, Janoski Ringtail
    Trucks- Independent Stage 9
    Bearings- Reds ABEC 7's
    Wheels- Blanks
    Griptape- Black Magic

Title
    Perma Banned

woah dude,
    you can ollie 4 decks but can't kickflip, I can ollie 1 and a half decks and can land one foot.

yeah go to the kickflip help thing like the dude before said

Title

Thanks for the link.
    "2.Board does a Rocket KickFlip

When the board flys directly up and does not leave the ground but does spin. This is very easy to fix with practice the problem is when your kicking your not moving your foot up and out your just going out not giving it the drag basicly to get up as if in an ollie."

Thats the problem im getting :s.Anyway I have only been sk8ing for about 2 months. which I have been practising my ollie's in that time and skating around everywhere I can. I started attempting kickflips a few days ago... But Im determined to learn this trick so I spend a few hours aday trying to land it. I just wanna make sure the way im doing it isn't wrong so I don't get into too much of a habit.

Title

Skate boat and city is nominated for the challenge for the marginal means for the citizens. The enhancement of the goals and college-paper review is filed for the skate boat and all top of the turns for the field. Such judgment is filled for all tops for the terms for the reforms for all goals for humans.

Title

Best Gaming Mouse for Large Hands best gaming mouse for big hands Logitech G604 Lightspeed Wireless gaming mouse for big hands buying guide Corsair Ironclaw Wireless RGB . the best gaming mouse can mean the difference between ... It's a large, heavy mouse, which is good for players with large hands,