Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Ramp thread

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skateaholic View Post
    Retard, theres nothing wrong with Asian countries. I hate kids that think anything out of the US is shit...

Thats fucked up, that kid must of blew.
    hahaha dude,
    I would have to say I am not one of those kids who has only lived in the US,

I have lived and been to soo many countrys it's rediculas,
    I have been to 3 asian countrys, 1 country in the UK, Canada 4 times and used to live there half my life, australia half my life, went to indonesia on holiday, went and almost lived in everystate in australia except SA, tasmainia, queensland, northern territory. i'v been soo many places I know what it's like.

it was actually lame before he said ollie it cos it was so obvious someone would say it... there was a guy on hear who tried to ollie his neighbours dog but landed on it adn broke its back... it died
    that is soo fucking sad dude, my friend tried ollieing another friend and he land his back wheels in his stomache and it winded him
    we were all laughing and shit lol.

star_skater you shut the fuck up, leave

Title
    On an exit route from 422 (Cleveland, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by star_skater View Post

give me some idea's on what i should do with what i have already^^
    Put a kicker up to the trampoline and a ramp on the other side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reefer Licker View Post
    Well one time i was skating on my drive way naked my dick got caught under the wheels i tripped and cracked my skull.... im ok now though
    Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    No, I'm American, and because of decisions my president has made, I therefore have no sense of humanity or even share common emotions with the world.

Title
    Respected User

im making a 2 foot high quarter pipe. how far should i place the 2x4's along the transition?

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MOFAUX View Post
    Already done it..

Title

Retard, theres nothing wrong with Asian countries. I hate kids that think anything out of the US is shit...
    yeah chinas a gem to skate if you know where to go
    its just that we have no stuff like ramps and rails

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by swarm_7x View Post
    yeah chinas a gem to skate if you know where to go
    its just that we have no stuff like ramps and rails
    hay there is probably pretty good spots there, like good streets and there is probably good underground spots in the city

Title
    Banned
    Chillin' and pimpin' and thrillin' and throwin' blazin' and spittin'..Click profile to see my nigahs

uhmm i got a good solution to the whole angle iron thing which is much better than screwing it in, buy caulk and caulk the bottom inside and top inside of the angle iron and set it on your box and let it dry for 2-3 hours and then skate it, its durable,easy,not as gay as screws which can make some grinds bumpy and gay , ill post a pic soon as it stops raining....

Title
    Banned
    Chillin' and pimpin' and thrillin' and throwin' blazin' and spittin'..Click profile to see my nigahs

Talking

heres a couple of pic's you can see that the angle iron has no screws or holes and stuff, makes it much smoother and its waxed like crazy so it tottaly owns, and i can attach my rail which weighs about 100 pounds to the box so its kinda like a mini handrail

Title
    Perma Banned

^dude that metal looks really heavy and thick(I know it is but woah)

hay there is nothing wrong with screws if you attach them to the box nicely and clean.

Title
    Romans 10:9-10..check it!

don't have any at my house but me and a few friends make some around were the stores are.

theres alot of mud hills there and big gaps but you need to lay stuff down to do it so we just take the scraps from the construction site (the mexicans there will throw away perfectly good wood)and make our own bank, gaps, and manny pads.

It's hards to do alot of stuff on it because the run up is pretty sketchy for the gap we made but hey what should you expect from something that you threw together in about 5 minutes

Title
    Perma Banned

^dude it all matters where you live and how the neighbors are about it,

this dude down the road built a mini halfpipe in his backyard and there has been soo many complaints about it because it's loud and he uses it in the middle of the night.
    just be cool about it.

Title
    Hakuna Matata

Quote Originally Posted by Blindsk8Boarder View Post
    mm i guess but oh well thats there problem now
    Don't be dumb about it.

You build it, spend all your time and money on it, if they don't approve, your fucked. Get ready to take it all down

Title
    Respected User

This is what my drive way is gonna hopefully look like in spring.
    my parents said that i can put in as many ramps as i want so this is what i got. (note: the ramps are gonna be spread apart cuz i have a long driveway but i had to make them close in paint) and im also gonna have my box and kickers. there not great pictures becasue i didn't put that much time in it.

Title
    Perma Banned

^that sounds pretty sweet but the drawing is bad

Title
    Hakuna Matata

This is what my drive way is gonna hopefully look like in spring.
    my parents said that i can put in as many ramps as i want so this is what i got. (note: the ramps are gonna be spread apart cuz i have a long driveway but i had to make them close in paint) and im also gonna have my box and kickers. there not great pictures becasue i didn't put that much time in it.

Hate to crash on your party man, but Im about 99% postive your neighborhod assotion will no allow ANY of that in your drive way.

Title
    Respected User

Hate to crash on your party man, but Im about 99% postive your neighborhod assotion will no allow ANY of that in your drive way.
    mm i guess but oh well thats there problem now

Title
    Perma Banned

^dude it matters how your neighbors are just be cool

Title
    Respected User

Default :-{

ok so my dad took one of my broken ramps and says hes gonna fix it and it will be ready in a week, its been 3 weeks since hes said that and he didn't even start to fix it. and right now were doing some stuff to our house so he put all this wood on my flat part of my funbox and the whole thing colapsed and he said he didn't do anything the wood broke it. so now i have nothing to skate and hes not gonna fix it for another 3 weeks.

disscuss i guess

Title
    Perma Banned

I have a plastic kicker, that's right bow down to me and my awesome skate stuff.

Title
    Perma Banned

ok so my dad took one of my broken ramps and says hes gonna fix it and it will be ready in a week, its been 3 weeks since hes said that and he didn't even start to fix it. and right now were doing some stuff to our house so he put all this wood on my flat part of my funbox and the whole thing colapsed and he said he didn't do anything the wood broke it. so now i have nothing to skate and hes not gonna fix it for another 3 weeks.

disscuss i guess
    omg dude your dad sounds like a person who doesn't live up to there expectations, just repair everything yourself and ask your dad to help you, if he says hes busy just do it yourself.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by sk8r_goth50 View Post
    omg dude your dad sounds like a person who doesn't live up to there expectations, just repair everything yourself and ask your dad to help you, if he says hes busy just do it yourself.
    my mom wanted my roof to be fixed 4 years ago and he just started 2 days ago. and there are 3 rooms in my house that he started to paint and stuff, and he hasn't touched those rooms in months. and one more expample is he started building me a deck and he was all hyped up about it, and its been lying in my garage for 2 months now not finished.

and he said my ramp is usless and it can't be put together so he has to make another but it's gonna be long which is better. and he said hes gonna "start" it when hes done with my roof (which is never gonna happen for awhile)

Title

I think all dads are like that though, i mean they go to work everyday so...
    It took about 2 months for my dad to build me a kicker that's 4 inches high, but by then i was a bit better. Just try and build the ramps yourself, it'll help you in the future.
    I need a new name.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by MOFAUX View Post
    i just connected my box with my quarterpipe on the far side... i get a ton of speed and can do a bunch of tricks off of it..

Title
    Superhuman

Uhh, I got a box about a foot and a half high, a flatrail, and 2 plastic kickers. Im building a grind box soon though, I want to make a street course in my backyard though, its huge and my neighbors dont care what we do, so I am going to possibly build a 3 foot mini ramp when I get a job for the money. I have a lot of expectations...

Title
    Respected User

TAD DA

My dad acually made this last night cuz he felt bad for breaking my other one =DDD