Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Title

Quote Originally Posted by RC View Post
    I fucking hate that! They whine and shit like "How did that not coooowwnt?!"
    yea i know when i play a make a rule at the beginning "you have to roll away in the stance you land in"
    at least hit a larell grey and pose as you roll away or somethin i mean fuck
    fuck all that new shit, bitch IM a rollin machine.

Title

When you tell them the trick isn't full and didn't count then they argue for 15 minutes. Just accept it and move on dumbshit.

Title

I hate fucking old school shit.

Angry

I hate it when my friend does a pop shuvit. then he does a shuvit.
    Then he does a fakie pop shuvit. he does a fakie shuvit. he does a backfoot shuvit.
    he does a shuvit body varial

Title

any 180 trick that doesn't roll away entirely. If you have to pivot back to not fall, then it isn't a land.

people that count different speeds as tricks

people that use the same trick twice cuz they don't have enough tricks.

people that do different "ollie variations." such as counting a fs 180 and an ollie fs nosepivot as different tricks.

I won't even count a trick if any foot or hand touches the ground, even when it's a part of the trick. I don't count grabs on flat, either.

And RRRRGGGH I hate bodyvarial tricks. And pressure flips. I despise those.

And varial flips, just cuz I think they're ugly and every 12 year old kid does 'em. If someone does a varial flip against me, then I just ollie. And say oops. (I'm a real badass, eh? lol)

I hate ridiculous flatground tricks that you need a calculator to figure out.

But the worst of all? When someone steals my trick. One time one of my friends stole my hardflip and then I said switch headache. And he said, "Wha?" And I punched him in the back of the head, lulz.

I hate really long comments like this.
    R.I.P. Shane, I wish i could've met you someday
    Quote Originally Posted by sucka mothafcka stopper View Post
    When my wife is sleeping sometimes I blow my load on her face or ass, it's so funny when she wakes up.

HOw did he steal your hardfliP? Did he take it and start running away? HE must have been pretty slow if you caught up to him to punch him.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by skaterpunk118 View Post
    When people bump one and a half year old threads.
    LMAO! i just realized that and lol'd

Title
    Respected User

When kids bitch and complain saying my tricks dont count just cause they cant Nollie Back Heel.

Title

wen kids say like "kickflip, kickflip off curb, kickflip over stick" its like NO! GTFO
    Deck: Foundation- Gareth Stehr 7.75
    Trucks: Indutrial
    Wheels: Stock
    Bearings: Pig 5s

Title

people who dont roll away cleanly, stupid tricks like ollie norths, tricks that arent poped what so ever i know a bunch of people who just pivot nollie 360s like not even nollie into it just pivot its stupid, people who bitch that a trick shouldnt count because they dont know it.
    ...im spiffy

Title
    Respected User

It pisses me of so bad when people will get you out on a retarded trick like a heelflip. If im at T, at least give me the honor of getting out on a hardflip, or a bigflip or something.

I hate when people do boneless shit in skate.

And I hate when people dont count tricks if your toes barely touch. They take the game way too seriously, if you roll away it counts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenman12543 View Post
    weed makes your penis shrink in size.( yo dick will get smaller). Thats what my consular said but, if our friend wants to try weed it is his choice.

Title

yeah everyone justa bout summed it up for me. old skool and freestyle shit. and i hate it whenever your friend's will be like"tht's a trick" or "how did that not count?" and all of your other friends will agree with him because your better and just wanting to see you lose because they suck and do tre flips all day long.

Title
    Rook'

Quote Originally Posted by Threeflip25 View Post
    people who dont roll away cleanly, stupid tricks like ollie norths, tricks that arent poped what so ever
    ollie norths are awesome, but should only count in skate when done fully, none of this little foot barely goes over nose bs, I wanna see proper ollie norths in skate.

Tricks that arent popped are funnny when you do it as a match, Ive had problems before now someone sets a heelflip, I fudge it a little and it just flips but doesnt pop off the ground, still counts :P and pisses your competition off haha

Title

when they do a trick that i have 99%, so im lazy when i do it, and fuck up