Page 1709 of 1709 FirstFirst ... 709120916091659169917051706170717081709
Results 42,701 to 42,721 of 42721

Thread: Nike SB Thread

Title
    Respected User

I used to have a pair of Bruts bakk in the day.

Title
    olwXcrew

peacocks and appetite for destruction's are sick

wish i never skated my goofy boys but i had no other shoes at the time smh

Title

My kostons lasted me only a month while vans lasted me nearly 2

Title

Nike SB Janoski's have a sleek design but below average durability. Good shoes for beginner skaters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Punkatoo View Post
    Most people would be mad weirded out if they saw a purple, strangled titty, that's the real hard shit with bein suspended by rope gettin fucked sideways with a belt around your neck, three feet off the ground lookin like a spider all curled up in some wired position. BDSM enthusiasts are actually incredibly specific about their mode of arousal.

Title
    Respected User

I got a pair of Nike Free SB's a few days ago to wear around for now. But I was just riding in them not doing any tricks but you can literally hear the shoes grip to the griptape. Its crazy... I wanna skate them sooo badly but I just cant lol. Not yet.

Title

my zoom tre collection

Title
    Respected User

Those shoe are hella ugly, but I've heard good things about how they skate. Confirm/deny? If you have 3 pairs I'm assuming you like them...

Title

good grip

Title
    queer

you made me miss my easter zoom tres :(

Title
    Respected User

I like them, were they worth $100? we will see. Only had them for about 3 weeks and the only ware and tear were those holes and the laces. But damn, at first they were so uncomfortable.

Title

I've skated both Janoski & Koston 2 and I'd say : Koston 2 were really good for the price I bought them (45€) and lasted about 2 months ; while Janos got holes & laces got broken up after 2 sessions...
    I was planning on buying those Nike SB Free but since they still are expansive (at least in Europe, 120€) I'd rather have some feedbacks before wasting my money.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Gsodope View Post
    I've skated both Janoski & Koston 2 and I'd say : Koston 2 were really good for the price I bought them (45€) and lasted about 2 months ; while Janos got holes & laces got broken up after 2 sessions...
    I was planning on buying those Nike SB Free but since they still are expansive (at least in Europe, 120€) I'd rather have some feedbacks before wasting my money.
    I have the Nike SB Free's and i've skating them a few times and I wouldn't bother tbh. your ankles will kill judging by the design, right now im mostly flatground because i'm new but if you're gapping then no, theyre not the right shoe. Honestly, I had adidas ZX Vulcs before hand and theyre about 30 dollars less and feel just as good with better ankle support.

Title

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of Omar Salazar's pro model? Been looking around but no luck

Title

Quote Originally Posted by mgoldman14 View Post
    I have the Nike SB Free's and i've skating them a few times and I wouldn't bother tbh. your ankles will kill judging by the design, right now im mostly flatground because i'm new but if you're gapping then no, theyre not the right shoe. Honestly, I had adidas ZX Vulcs before hand and theyre about 30 dollars less and feel just as good with better ankle support.
    Ok thanks, I'll probably go for the adidas then since I love skating gaps and my anckles are fragile ! I hope they are as confortable as Busenitz were :)

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Gsodope View Post
    Ok thanks, I'll probably go for the adidas then since I love skating gaps and my anckles are fragile ! I hope they are as confortable as Busenitz were :)
    They're sooooo comfy! Enjoy!

Nike sb vs regular nikes? I just bought a pair of dunks and they don't seem that different from the "SB's" I've had except way cheaper.

Title

I remember when this thread was lit back in the day... Does everyone hate Nike on here now?

Title
    olwXcrew

not hate more people realised theyre a shitty company that make aids shoes now

not that they werent a shitty company years back but atleast the shoes were nice then, remember my first dunks were the blue box black and whites and they lasted four fucking months whereas now the dunks they release dont even look skateable

skating some janos i got for free rite now

Damn nike! Been looking forever for dunks in decent color combinations then I looked at their prices...lol! Then I checked DCs site and bought myself 3 pairs of shoes, 2 mantecas and a villopoto.

What are people's favourite Nike soles? I've been skating the Bruin Hyperfeel for a while a really liking them. Might try out these new Janoski Hyperfeels with Lunarlon
    http://shop.shredzshop.com/nike-nike...eel-shoes.html

Title
    Respected User

So I havent skated in about 8 years and got back into it recently. Skating in my Sk8-His is killing my feet and I wanted to get some SB Dunks (Missing my old grip tapes). Why doesnt Nike sell dunks regularly anymore? Did hype beasts ruin this sit for me?