Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 122
  1. #26
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    thanks, and the sex comment wasnt ramdom? i will edit it with the over crooks and salad. also smiths. tomorrow, dont feel like it now
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  2. #27
    Nate's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8tingblind112
    dude, a FAKIE feeble slides on the front truck, but it is still a feeble.but normaly it is a feeble on the back truck, but when going fakie, it is front truck.

    arguing the same point. we cool



    See, that's where we got mixzed up.
    you said switch feeble, which isnt' a fakie feeble. That's where i got confused.
    A switch overanchor is the same as a fakie feeble. So ok, we're even.

  3. #28
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    coolio, plus rep for da arguement
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  4. #29
    Ryusuke's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    トロント Skate freestyle.
    Posts
    1,634

    Default

    I Will Give More For A Pop Shoveit To Bs Noseslide And Kickflips To Bs Noseslide
    i haz returned lolz

  5. #30
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    ok, for a b/s pop shuv-it to b/s nose slide (looks super steez) you are going to halve to spin it 270 degrees. now you should be decent at 360 shuvits before you try this. ride alittle farther away than you normally would for a b/s nose slide, and pop hard, and spin the board. try to pop it the same heighth or alittle higher than the object you are grinding. jump towards your object, and try to catch the board above our right at the height of the object you are sliding. get locked on the object, with all your weight on the nose, and slide. to get out, just turn your nose back forwards.

    hope this helps
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  6. #31
    bandikid's Avatar
    Title
    Dipset
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    12,924

    Default

    People will do anything for rep
    Quote Originally Posted by new_skater99 View Post
    i came home with a bottle of fucking svedka one night and everyone was shitting all over themselves "woah, you bought svedka? fucking classy". Um, no?

  7. #32
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    what, i am just trying to help people, i dont need the rep. rep means how much you are liked by a bunch of people you dont know.
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  8. #33
    Maklika Bango's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    I would say crooks are way more like noseslides then nosegrinds, wouldn't you agree?

  9. #34
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    yes, kinda, cause you approach from the side, and a similiar turning motion, but for teaching purposes, it is more like a nose grind as you are grinding on the front truck, just at an angle.
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  10. #35
    Nate's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8tingblind112
    ok, for a b/s pop shuv-it to b/s nose slide (looks super steez) you are going to halve to spin it 270 degrees. now you should be decent at 360 shuvits before you try this. ride alittle farther away than you normally would for a b/s nose slide, and pop hard, and spin the board. try to pop it the same heighth or alittle higher than the object you are grinding. jump towards your object, and try to catch the board above our right at the height of the object you are sliding. get locked on the object, with all your weight on the nose, and slide. to get out, just turn your nose back forwards.

    hope this helps
    You cna also do the 90 degree shuvit and a 90 degree body varial. Those are easier, and still look just as good.

  11. #36
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    a 90 degree shuvit plus a 90 degree body varial = a normal b/s nose slide. you have to go more than 180 to get a shuv-it nose slide
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  12. #37
    Nate's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sk8tingblind112
    a 90 degree shuvit plus a 90 degree body varial = a normal b/s nose slide. you have to go more than 180 to get a shuv-it nose slide
    Not if you shuv it BS and body varial frontside. Then it's a shuvit nose.

  13. #38
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    ok. that woulld be a b/s noseslide body varial.
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  14. #39

    Default

    nice guide, i missed k grinds(smith with the nose up above the rail/obstacle insted of down), salad grinds(feeble with the nose up above the rail/obstacle insted of down), anchor grinds(like a willy grind but with the back truck going over the rail then down(like a feeble on the nose), and nail slides or "outside boardslide" wich is sliding on the tail and nose at the same time on two parallel rails

  15. #40
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    yes, i forgot those, i will add them later.
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  16. #41
    Bakerboards123's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Away from SBC for now
    Posts
    1,052

    Default

    what do i do after bs boardslide on a rail?

  17. #42
    sk8tingblind112's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    1,706

    Default

    go for a 50-50. or what ever. just try new stuff
    pm me for vegas v6.0

  18. #43
    Nate's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,016

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokeet124
    nice guide, i missed k grinds(smith with the nose up above the rail/obstacle insted of down), salad grinds(feeble with the nose up above the rail/obstacle insted of down), anchor grinds(like a willy grind but with the back truck going over the rail then down(like a feeble on the nose), and nail slides or "outside boardslide" wich is sliding on the tail and nose at the same time on two parallel rails

    no. You need to shut up.

    K grind is a crooked grind.

    Salad grind is a overcrook on the back truck

    Suski grind is a crook on the back trick

    Anchor Grind is the same thing as a willy grind-smith on the nose

    Over Anchor is like a feelbe on the nose


    And there's no such thing is a noseslide tailslide at the same time. Show proof. Even then it's just a double slide.

  19. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate
    no. You need to shut up.

    K grind is a crooked grind.

    Salad grind is a overcrook on the back truck

    Suski grind is a crook on the back trick

    Anchor Grind is the same thing as a willy grind-smith on the nose

    Over Anchor is like a feelbe on the nose


    And there's no such thing is a noseslide tailslide at the same time. Show proof. Even then it's just a double slide.
    no. ur a ***** and watch keith hufnagels part in dvs skate more he does fs and bs nail slides, and you pretty much just described salads the same as i did u retard, suski and k grind are the same thing, k grind is not a crook, and you mite be right about the anchor grind bcuz thats just what ppl call it around here
    Last edited by cherokeet124; 05-17-2006 at 12:17 PM.

  20. #45

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    13

    Default

    alot of your shit is wrong.

  21. #46

    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cherokeet124
    no. ur a ***** and watch keith hufnagels part in dvs skate more he does fs and bs nail slides, and you pretty much just described salads the same as i did u retard, suski and k grind are the same thing, k grind is not a crook, and you mite be right about the anchor grind bcuz thats just what ppl call it around here
    wow your dumb a k grind is a crook dumb ass its because koston was the first one to do it. koston K grind. and i thought a salad was a crooked 5-0 but to the right and i knew suski was a crooked 5-0 to the left. and that nail grind or whatever isnt a real trick even though ryan gallant does it in first love it really dosent have a name it just looks cool
    Pull Me Over Man Im Sober Nuthin Here But Chips And Soda

  22. #47

    Default

    sorry if i was wrong about stuff but those are the names i was told when i learned those tricks theyre probly wrong but you guys dont gotta be dicks about it you can always politely correct sumone

  23. #48

    Default

    rdsa
    my setup:
    Deck: girl
    Trucks thunder
    Bearings bones reds
    Wheels zero eat me now 50 not 53 mm
    Grip mob black
    Hardware Independent
    Shoes: vans tony3 Size 10.5


    http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?william%20readen free skate board

  24. #49

    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    blackmond, mi * rural area :(
    Posts
    117

    Default

    i dont understand. ALL of our weight on the tail/nose for tail/nose slide? that dont make sense. you gotta keep your weight centered over the board NO MATTER WHAT or youll fall in either direction.

    nice guide though not tryin to be harsh

  25. #50
    shiny_nickel's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    shithole, far north queensland, australia
    Posts
    1,277

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bmx157
    wat do u do in sex
    dont worry, you wont ever need to know.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •