Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilioskates View Post
    Well man id say whatever you feel most comfortable with is the trick you should learn first. For example ive always felt better doing switch tricks than nollie tricks and i got closer doing switch/nollie heelflips than kickflips so i learned switch heels first. Have you tried doing them yet?
    Hey man, I've tried but I cannot land. I can get full flick on nollie and switch flips but no flip at all in switch or nollie heel. I cant seem to stay above the board or commit to even landing with one foot. It'll probably take another 6 months like it did with kickflips but I bet it'll be well worth it.

Title

I got shyt like nollie shoves (fs and bs), nollie bs 180s, nollie bs bigspins, and nollie back 3s, but my actual nollies are a no go. They got that rocket effect lmao. I know i gotta pop it like down but forward too and lift my front foot up to lvl it out but it just doesn't work out lol.

Any tips to help me out ? Or should I just keep trying and doing what I'm doing ?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Marevix View Post
    Then I guess you will die a switch flipless death, because 540 flips are loads harder than switch or nollie kickflips.
    Can 540 flip 1st try. Cannot switch or nollie flip. Can switch and nollie laser and big heel, switch and nollie tre, no kickflips. FML