Thread: NY Dolls

Title

Default NY Dolls

theres a rad dvd thats gonna be comin out about killer kane from the legendary band the new york dolls. i got to actually see it at a special screening i was invited to by my boss at universal. it totally surprised me at how crazy his life was. he went from ny dolls to the smiths and then became a mormon in order to escape his wild life. it really is a crazy part of rock history. anyone heard bout it before me? im stoked its gonna be released.

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sunrisesatire
    theres a rad dvd thats gonna be comin out about killer kane from the legendary band the new york dolls. i got to actually see it at a special screening i was invited to by my boss at universal. it totally surprised me at how crazy his life was. he went from ny dolls to the smiths and then became a mormon in order to escape his wild life. it really is a crazy part of rock history. anyone heard bout it before me? im stoked its gonna be released.
    Is it called New York Dolls, because I was gonna go see that in theaters here, it only screened in New York City for a little while. but I never got to see it

Title

Sounds awesome, I love the New York Dolls.
    How does it feel
    To be on your own
    With no direction home
    Like a complete unknown
    Like a rolling stone ?