Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title

Default Quasi-rant. If you don't like it, eat something.

I'm bored, so I'm posting this. It is off topic after all, so...

First off, I'm sick and tired of COFFEE. Everyone assumes everyone else loves coffee, but I HATE it. I hate the smell, I hate the taste, I just hate it. But I seem to be alone in this, exept for my mom and sister... So I was on the bus the other morning, and this bitch get on and starts spilling coffee everywhere, thus making the whole bus REEK of it. I hate people like that.

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't hate the sport itself so much(although I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

I also hate beer. It's not that I don't like drinking(although I like drugs much more) but beer smells horrendous. I can't say about the taste, because I never tried it and never will. Which is kind of funny, because I took a shot of tequila with no chaser or pre-thing(can't think of the word) and enjoyed it, but I make it a point never to drink beer. Which also happens to be another Canadian stereotype I break...

So yeah, there's three things I hate. And if your going to reply to tell me how great coffee, hockey and beer are, save your finger strength, because I'll just laugh. Like this. Haha.
    Last edited by Camron Wozniak; 03-06-2006 at 01:16 PM.

User ID 664 and proud.

Title
    I have tunAIDS

I too don't like alcohol. The smell, the taste, even the look sometimes just make me gag yet I still drink it if theres some around. I like being buzzed, but I hate being full on drunk while the room wont stop spinning.

Title

i like that, individuality. especially in your words. i think a few went walkabout, no offence.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by mAgIc MuShRo0m
    i like that, individuality. especially in your words. i think a few went walkabout, no offence.
    Walkabout? I don't understand. Elaborate, please.

User ID 664 and proud.

Title
    Respected User

i hate beer to, its smells and taste gay.

Hellz yes, my new deck

Title

Quote Originally Posted by A77A96
    i hate beer to, its smells and taste gay.
    There's actually a town called Townsville in Australia!? Wow, they really do have some unusual names there...

User ID 664 and proud.

Title
    Retired Staff

I like beer....I've had so much in my day that beer is like water to me.
    I like coffee, but only if there's a lot of sugar. Sometimes I like to mix Red Bull with coffee and it'll wake you up in no time.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Camron Wozniak
    There's actually a town called Townsville in Australia!? Wow, they really do have some unusual names there...
    Not as unusual as Quebec.

Title

i hate the fealing of being hungover and i now fail to see the point in drinking so much that you are sick

Title

First off, I'm sick and tired of COFFEE. Everyone assumes everyone else loves coffee, but I HATE it. I hate the smell, I hate the taste, I just hate it. But I seem to be alone in this, exept for my mom and sister... So I was on the bus the other morning, and this bitch get on and starts spilling coffee everywhere, thus making the whole bus REEK of it. I hate people like that.

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't (I don't something the sport) the sport itself so much(althugh I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

I also hate beer. It's not that I don't like drinking(although I like drugs much more) but beer smells horrendous. I can't say about the taste, because I never tried it and never will. Which is kind of funny, because I took a shot of tequila with no chaser or pre-thing(can't think of the word) and enjoyed it, but I make it a point never to drink beer. Which also happens to be another Canadian stereotype I break...

So yeah, there's three things I hate. And if your going to reply to tell me how great coffee, hockey and beer are, save your finger strength, because I'll just laugh. Like this. Haha.
    the bold part is whatever, sorry for any inconveniance(sp?) and if it makes sence to you, i'm really sorry, i'm just tired.

Title

make a story called "leafbucks" or something.. that sells good shit to drink, and not 10$ cups of coffee

cource you may want to reconsider leafbucks, because that accually follows the canaidian spirit.

lmao..

Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up

Second, I seem to be the only Canadian who doesn't like hockey. I don't the sport itself so much(althugh I don't really like it), but it pisses me off that everyone assumes a 14 year old Canadian male just simply HAS to play hockey! But I've never been a team player, not because I can't be but because I choose not to be. That's why I like skating, you do it when you want, how you want.

PMS?

Title
    Respected User
    small little fucking dot on the map,Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    PMS?

uh what?^just kidding brah,would u like to tickel my erected nipples

Title
    'ey, Dog...'ey!

Coffee fucking sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechief69 View Post
    Buddy, I can probably triple any amount of weight you lift. I am the farthest thing from a geek you can imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechief69 View Post
    I hang out with and am one of the most popular and easily the "coolest" fuckers in my city. My point being is that I know you're nothing close to the ballin ass motherfucker I am, nor will you ever be close.

Title
    Like a sam-booooo-dee!

I hate coffee!

Title
    God of Fakie Ollies

My mom got me drinking coffee, no idea why, but now I'm too lazy to stop. It gives me energy in the morning, so whatever. I'm not too concerned. I don't like hockey, or any team sports for that matter. Except basketball, that's pretty fun sometimes. I like beer, need I say more?

Title
    Just Charlie

Coffee is shit. However I don't really like the taste of beer, I like budwiser but I always really fancy one. A cold beer. I always want one but my parents never let me have one.
    Thats right I'm holding a dog

Title
    Perma Banned
    Strung up in webs, the net was flung over the auditorium

I'm like, your complete opposite, aside from the alcohol thing. Only I have drunken beer and wine before, nasty stuff too

Title

I hate coffee too, and SOME alchohol like beer, but i dont mind lager for some reason.

Switch Backside Tailslide

Title
    In your mom, off in my own zone smokin on homegrown

I hate the taste of beer, it tastes like shit. At partys I always drink mixed drinks or smirnoff or something like that because I hate the taste of beer. I give you + for this because, its deep.
    Hey baby, im bat man, now wanna see my batmobile?

Title

I like the smell of coffee in the morning, but hate the taste..

Beer is fucking TOO good...Even better ICE cold!

Hockey?...They brought that back?

Title
    pro procrastinator

WOOOOOOO! coffee wakes me up...

Title
    Banned

I agree with you on everything besides hockey. I don't mind it, but I'm not obsessed with it. I haven't played it in 3 years or so too, but I watch games on TV

Title
    I have tunAIDS

I can handle coffee though. I just load it up with cream and sugar and I'm good. I've gone into Starbucks and gotten nothing but a quadruple shot of espresso in a little cup. THAT shit will wake you up.

Title
    Perma Banned
    Strung up in webs, the net was flung over the auditorium

Quote Originally Posted by SmaShitUp87
    I can handle coffee though. I just load it up with cream and sugar and I'm good. I've gone into Starbucks and gotten nothing but a quadruple shot of espresso in a little cup. THAT shit will wake you up.
    Yeah, coffee is incredibly bitter when it's made black. Add some half & half and sugar, that'll sweeten it up and make it smoother to down.

The most shots I've ever gotten was 2, but 4 is insane. You must've been bouncing off the walls the entire day.