Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Title

Jump Foward

Title

I agree with you when you say that it makes it 10x harder to learn once you have them stationary, it sucks, but it's a very useful for anyone starting.

Title

woah finally a post on here again lol

Title

I do them like this. My front foot on the top bolts and sometimes behind them and keep my front foot straight or angled very slightly, I have my back foot right flat on the tail with no toes hanging off or anything, I just have my foot exactly on the tail so my whole foot is with the shape of the tail (sorry hard to explain) and when I do them they stay exactly underneath me and never in front of me or behind me or anything. I don't have to jump forward or anything it just stays exactly under me like an Ollie would.
    New Setup:
    Real Ramondetta Animal Style 8.38 x 32.56
    Independent Stage 11 Standard Raw 149mm
    Bones 100's 54mm Color Pack
    Independent Abec 5
    Creature x Independent 1" Bolts
    Independent 1/8 Shock Pads
    Shake Junt Die Cut

Title

Does it spin the full 180?
    If it doesn't then its your pop foot have the heel hanging off a bit and pinky toe a little off too and the front foot should go behind the bolts like a little slanted right behind it

and the heel should look like this v
    Last edited by CrisLikesTacos; 05-05-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by CrisLikesTacos View Post
    Does it spin the full 180?
    If it doesn't then its your pop foot have the heel hanging off a bit and pinky toe a little off too and the front foot should go behind the bolts like a little slanted right behind it

and the heel should look like this v
    Mine is like this, it works perfect for me. I can pop em really high and land them almost every single time. It's different I know, but that's just how I do them.

Also sorry about the quality of the picture, the lighting in it was terrible so I tried editing it a bit so that way it's easier to see.

Attachment 4401
    New Setup:
    Real Ramondetta Animal Style 8.38 x 32.56
    Independent Stage 11 Standard Raw 149mm
    Bones 100's 54mm Color Pack
    Independent Abec 5
    Creature x Independent 1" Bolts
    Independent 1/8 Shock Pads
    Shake Junt Die Cut

Title

Time to try this.....

Title

Quote Originally Posted by lutzkasong View Post
    We do not need anymore trick tips. We have almost all of them in the "trick tips" section. Crazy ins't it?
    i find it quite helpful

Title

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by zetnie View Post
    The pop shuvit is easy once you have learned it. A pop shuvit is when the board does a b/s 180 under your feet and land. An f/s 180 under your feet would be called an f/s pop shuvit. I'm going to teach you the easier one, a b/s pop shuvit.

SETUP:
    Your front foot should be about 1.5"-2" away from the front bolts. Your toes should be facing the left a little bit, for the better spin of the board.
    Your back foot should be setup similar to the ollie. It should be in the same place as one, but pointing to the left a little bit, like your front foot.

BEND,POP AND SPIN:
    Now your feet are setup and you're ready to go. So, start bending down and twist to the left a little bit. For a good twisty bend, your left arm/hand should be facing to the left of you. Your right arm/hand should be inbetween your legs. As you're about to pop, start coming up and twisting the other way. Once you're parallel with the board, pop, scoop down and left with your back foot, and sort of push your front foot up and to the right. Doing that should make the board spin. Once the board starts to spin, JUMP!

LAND:
    Your board is spinning and you just started to jump. Now, try to stay over your board so you don't land somewhere else besides the board. After the board fully spins the 180 under your feet, you should be coming down to land it. Bend your knees, and land on the board!

TIPS:
    DO these while moving. I learned them standing still, which makes it 10x harder to land them while moving. It also builds courage for other tricks to do this while moving.

COMMON PROBLEMS:
    Land 1 Footed: Jump a little higher, and don't be afraid to land it. Also, try to hover over the board, too.

Flies Out from Underneath you: If it flying out from underneath you in a certain direction, lean the way it is going.(ex. flies forward and spins, lean forward.)

If you need any help, just ask me and I'll help you!

Good Luck!
    Awesome tips loie this
    YourPal Cameron
    --
    Publisher at http://loviser.com

Title

It's pretty much the same as a high ollie but you just kick a slight rotation with your back foot. a good way to get into the habit of landing them is you hold onto a bar or table or something to hold yourself up in the air a little longer while you do it. I spent 3 hours using a pool table as support in my basement before i got the hang of it.