Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 48
  1. #1
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default Finally: Chuck norris vs bruce lee footage


  2. #2
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Bump

  3. #3
    uk.skater's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Blackpool UK
    Posts
    351

    Default

    LOL Awesome. Chuck Norris Got Owned :D The cat was kwl too;)

  4. #4
    imlee's Avatar
    Title
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้ ้็็็็็้้้
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้&#
    Posts
    11,270

    Default

    ha, to bad that was acting, chuck norris would have won

  5. #5
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    The worst part was chuck losing..

  6. #6
    Camron Wozniak's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    I've already seen that. I own that movie on DVD.
    PWNT.

    In real life, there would have been no comparison. Notorious Mr. Norris would have roundhoused Bruce Lee in the face at ten times the speed of light and thus waped him to the 51st dimension, where muffins eat people for breakfast.
    Last edited by Camron Wozniak; 02-15-2006 at 10:51 PM.

    User ID 664 and proud.

  7. #7
    StarcraftLedZeppelin's Avatar
    Title
    Fuck them all to death!
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    common mans vote doesn't matter.
    Posts
    25,546

    Default

    watching bruce lee grab a handfull of mans chest hair and pulling on it is the gayest thing ive seen.
    http://i.imgur.com/AvYqPN9.gifv
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash.
    Be water my friend



  8. #8
    magic mushroom's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    IN UR HOUS EATIN UR FOODZ N SHIT
    Posts
    3,137

    Default

    damn, that kitty owned both of them.

  9. #9
    Camron Wozniak's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin
    watching bruce lee grab a handfull of mans chest hair and pulling on it is the gayest thing ive seen.
    If you were getting your ass kicked in a fight and your opponent was barechested and hairy, wouldn't you?

    And if that's the gayest thing you've ever seen you've obviously never seen Baseketball.

    User ID 664 and proud.

  10. #10
    StarcraftLedZeppelin's Avatar
    Title
    Fuck them all to death!
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    common mans vote doesn't matter.
    Posts
    25,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camron Wozniak
    If you were getting your ass kicked in a fight and your opponent was barechested and hairy, wouldn't you?

    And if that's the gayest thing you've ever seen you've obviously never seen Baseketball.
    fights like a lady, pulling hair....
    http://i.imgur.com/AvYqPN9.gifv
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash.
    Be water my friend



  11. #11
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin
    fights like a lady, pulling hair....
    http://media.putfile.com/Skating-Movie

    Gayer then that?

  12. #12
    StarcraftLedZeppelin's Avatar
    Title
    Fuck them all to death!
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    common mans vote doesn't matter.
    Posts
    25,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nefarious
    hahahahahah they suck as much at victor...
    http://i.imgur.com/AvYqPN9.gifv
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash.
    Be water my friend



  13. #13

    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    's are over rated
    Posts
    894

    Default

    older than your mom

  14. #14
    Camron Wozniak's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin
    fights like a lady, pulling hair....
    Um... are you saying that I fight like a girl, or just that that's how women fight?

    User ID 664 and proud.

  15. #15
    Choizy's Avatar
    Title
    Still <3's Skateboarding
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,401

    Default

    i heard that bruce lees kicks felt like being hit by a car

  16. #16
    StarcraftLedZeppelin's Avatar
    Title
    Fuck them all to death!
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    common mans vote doesn't matter.
    Posts
    25,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camron Wozniak
    Um... are you saying that I fight like a girl, or just that that's how women fight?
    woman usualy resort to pulling hair, its what they do when they are tired of slapping and clawing.
    are you saying you pull hair when you fight? i never claimed you pull hair when you fight or that you fight like a girl.
    http://i.imgur.com/AvYqPN9.gifv
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash.
    Be water my friend



  17. #17
    cornh0lio's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    5,564

    Default

    If that was real Chuck Norris would have just shot Bruce Lee.

  18. #18
    Marevix's Avatar
    Title
    Naragansett Turkey Monkey
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Rockford, Illinois
    Posts
    9,010

    Default

    Unrealistic, yet entertaining.

  19. #19
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin
    woman usualy resort to pulling hair, its what they do when they are tired of slapping and clawing.
    are you saying you pull hair when you fight? i never claimed you pull hair when you fight or that you fight like a girl.
    Hah, a couple of days ago a girl in my school (and most of my classes) hit another girl with a bin (metal).

  20. #20
    Camron Wozniak's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin
    woman usualy resort to pulling hair, its what they do when they are tired of slapping and clawing.
    are you saying you pull hair when you fight? i never claimed you pull hair when you fight or that you fight like a girl.
    I've never had to fight, because all the kids around my neighborhood are too chicken shit to actually try and hit me. They all talk big, and run away when I say I'll fight them.

    If I was in a fight though, my tactics would depend on the conditions. If it's me versus a group, then there are no rules, I'll resort to anything, because that's not really a fair fight to begin with. But if it's a one on one, no weapons or anything, I wouldn't pull hair or use crotch shots or anything really dirty like that.

    Okay, I was just unsure of your meaning.

    User ID 664 and proud.

  21. #21
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camron Wozniak
    I've never had to fight, because all the kids around my neighborhood are too chicken shit to actually try and hit me. They all talk big, and run away when I say I'll fight them.

    If I was in a fight though, my tactics would depend on the conditions. If it's me versus a group, then there are no rules, I'll resort to anything, because that's not really a fair fight to begin with. But if it's a one on one, no weapons or anything, I wouldn't pull hair or use crotch shots or anything really dirty like that.

    Okay, I was just unsure of your meaning.
    Fights have rules?

  22. #22
    Camron Wozniak's Avatar
    Title
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Barrie, Ontario
    Posts
    1,040

    Default

    Well, not really... It's more of an honor thing to me. In a one on one fight, unless the other person is a dirty fighter, I'm not gonna be. If I can't win with just punches and the like, then I don't think I deserve to. But in a one vs two/three/ect, I'm gonna try my hardest to fuck them up as much as I can.

    User ID 664 and proud.

  23. #23
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Camron Wozniak
    Well, not really... It's more of an honor thing to me. In a one on one fight, unless the other person is a dirty fighter, I'm not gonna be. If I can't win with just punches and the like, then I don't think I deserve to. But in a one vs two/three/ect, I'm gonna try my hardest to fuck them up as much as I can.
    GEt inbewteen them and when they both go to punch at the same time, DUCK.

  24. #24

    Default

    ^^
    that's brilliant nefarious, where do you come up with these ideas


  25. #25
    nefarious's Avatar
    Title
    Jukebox Fuck Up
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    7,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spanky_dan
    ^^
    that's brilliant nefarious, where do you come up with these ideas
    At night when im playingwith my amry men figurines.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •