Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31
  1. #1

    Default OG MEMBERS. what the fuck is up

    im in this discord chat these boys talking bout "I joined sb-c in 2014 while it was still active" ???
    lmao



    what


    where my dogs at im trying to talk im stuck in the house on some medical type shit and im bored https://discord.com/channels/3499676...67655073218581

  2. #2

    Default

    I take spam out the can, put it in my hand, put it in the pan, god damn

  3. #3

    Title
    And I see all these flame
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    All I know is im upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    30,078

    Default


  4. #4

    Title
    And I see all these flame
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    All I know is im upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    30,078

    Default

    That discord doesnt even work at all i just tried it

  5. #5

    Default

    it blows my mind reading through all these threads. what na epic website. people should flock back to this as times are getting crazy..

  6. #6

    Title
    And I see all these flame
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    All I know is im upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    30,078

    Default

    so are you a gimp now?

  7. #7

    Default

    im a snake


    im a slitthery littile snakeysnake

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Lil Weezyana
    Posts
    5,660

    Default

    am i og enough for you

    Quote Originally Posted by I_live_to_skate
    but like ever since i first discovered the magic of jackin off, i've always gotten super bored and so like jackhammer speed just like wreckin my dick and what not and bust in like a minute, like so now i cant last longer than that shit

  10. #10

    Default

    Tis indeed

  11. #11
    Valo Negroth's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
    Posts
    12,405

    Default

    Same always working my ass off. 60 hours this week and 84 next week.

  12. #12
    pinkeh's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,932

    Default

    :okayge:

    edit to elaborate, im alive, life sucks real bad for me rn but i’m healthy and i have a roof over my head so every day is a new opportunity, im grateful. sorry to be corny as fuck. i actually came back on here just now because it’s been a year since i learned on here what happened to jerseysucks, he was in my dream last night and i don’t know anywhere else i could really say that and have people give any kind of a shit about it. just still blows my mind. also kind of insane that in a few years i’ll have remembered my login to this website for almost 20 years, they don’t make ‘em like they used to do they. i miss forums.
    Last edited by pinkeh; 07-08-2022 at 08:25 AM.

  13. #13

    Title
    Webmaster / Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkeh View Post
    :okayge:

    edit to elaborate, im alive, life sucks real bad for me rn but i’m healthy and i have a roof over my head so every day is a new opportunity, im grateful. sorry to be corny as fuck. i actually came back on here just now because it’s been a year since i learned on here what happened to jerseysucks, he was in my dream last night and i don’t know anywhere else i could really say that and have people give any kind of a shit about it. just still blows my mind. also kind of insane that in a few years i’ll have remembered my login to this website for almost 20 years, they don’t make ‘em like they used to do they. i miss forums.
    boobs

  14. #14
    pinkeh's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,932

    Default

    big if true

  15. #15

    Title
    Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Unfortunately haven't skated in a few years at this point. Have been working in digital marketing for nearly ten years. Just got married a few months ago. Got a dog.

  16. #16

    Title
    Webmaster / Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkeh View Post
    big if true
    true and big

  17. #17

    Title
    Webmaster / Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJoe View Post
    Unfortunately haven't skated in a few years at this point. Have been working in digital marketing for nearly ten years. Just got married a few months ago. Got a dog.
    how complicated was the marriage? im not familiar with cross species marriage laws

  18. #18

    Title
    Retired Staff
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UrMomSkatesMongo View Post
    how complicated was the marriage? im not familiar with cross species marriage laws
    God damn it. I read what I wrote after posting, and knew this was coming.

  19. #19

    Title
    Webmaster / Founder
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    gone
    Posts
    1,289

    Default

    welcome back

  20. #20
    Adio Skater's Avatar
    Title
    | (• ◡•)|╯╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    11,401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SSJoe View Post
    Unfortunately haven't skated in a few years at this point. Have been working in digital marketing for nearly ten years. Just got married a few months ago. Got a dog.
    Are you the one that studied IT/IS in college? If so thanks for the advice, I vaguely remember talking to you (or someone) several years ago about the field.

  21. #21

    Title
    And I see all these flame
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    All I know is im upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    30,078

    Default

    i almost went for that shit but i dodged it after i interviewed 3 people who said bums can do it from home, they were super jaded tho so i wouldn't trust them modern day.

  22. #22
    Milo's Avatar
    Title
    Respected User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Final Destination
    Posts
    6,733

    Default

    thats what i do rn

    not fun

  23. #23

    Title
    And I see all these flame
    Join Date
    Apr 2071
    Location
    All I know is im upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD
    Posts
    30,078

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elijah66 View Post
    im a snake


    im a slitthery littile snakeysnake

  24. #24
    Valo Negroth's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Kawasaki, Kanagawa, Japan
    Posts
    12,405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    Same always working my ass off. 60 hours this week and 84 next week.
    Scratch that 87 hours this week and 87 hours next week. I now spend 8 hours more at work for the entire week than at home fuck them floor mats!

  25. #25
    skaterman250's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nashville
    Posts
    3,602

    Default

    What’s up

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •