Title

Default Unintentionally breaking the rules

I had a bet with a random guy in CSGO that if I can win the round I will give him 20USD worth of skins and if not he will give me 20USD skins. Apparently I won the bet, and he didn't want to give me the skins, so I
    bugged him by keep posting on his profile. He approached me and told me he can give me something else as he does not want to lose his CSGO skins. Then he asked if I play any other games, so I said MapleRoyals and he said that he plays it too. So that's how I got the 1B.

My fellow Royalers, I know that I have broke the rules of this game and I wasn't intentional. What are your thoughts on my permanent ban from this server?
    On a side note I have a bishop Lv152 IGN itscool and a Lv161 Bowmaster IGN MilkChild. I have came this far in the game. Why would I even want to break the rules and lose all my accounts? Do you guys think I deserve a second chance?

Title

You have won a lot, try to develop

Title

Of course, playing a game within its limits of rules is mandatory, since in a contrary case it all would go wrong, there would be chaos. In your situation, if you had an agreement with that guy, by which you decided to buy something at the value of 20 USD, or to transfer the cash from an account to the other one, I think that had to be respected, since you gave promise to each other, besides that, this guy could go to https://skinsmonkey.com/ and buy some really nice skins, at a reasonable price, and then he could transfer it to you. There was no need to lose anything out from gis collection.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

You're fucking retarded

Title

good = cooler > evil