Title

Default Steam and CSGO doubts

I want some advices from someone who has already installed Steam and CSGO in Linux Mint, first should I install Steam from the package manager or directly through their website? From what I remember Steam used to have a lot of updates so maybe they will take longer if I install from Mint repos, and also how easy is it to install CSGO? Is it the same process as in Windows? I appreciate any help, thanks.

Title

I have some experience, so I could help you

Title

My personal first doubt about that was related only to the experience I am getting in the game, how to save it, and how can I transfer it from an account to another one, in case I forgot the password, that is why I was not secure about gaining new skins or weapons because it involves payment as well, but luckily, I was able to find out about interesting gambling games on https://globalcsgo.com/csgo-gambling-sites/ which can secure your account and at the same time, in the case of losing, you can get great winnings if you have good intuition and are a good gambling player.

Title

Oh, I have a similar problem, but I managed to install steam. Now I can't install and buy any games, for some reason.

Title

Thankfully, I didn't have any problems with installing any games and steam itself. I have no idea what I would do if I couldn't play cs go for at least a few days. It's like an addiction for me, but I think it's just a great way to spend some time. Especially that selling csgo skins for real money is possible, so it can also be pretty lucrative. Of course, it's not my only source of income, so I could live without csgo for a while, but it's just entertaining.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney Mullen View Post
    Thankfully, I didn't have any problems with installing any games and steam itself. I have no idea what I would do if I couldn't play cs go for at least a few days. It's like an addiction for me, but I think it's just a great way to spend some time. Especially that selling csgo skins for real money is possible, so it can also be pretty lucrative. Of course, it's not my only source of income, so I could live without csgo for a while, but it's just entertaining.
    Ok how the hell was that username not taken?
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StarcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    Respected User

I thought the exact same thing

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

rodney mullen has no epeen