Thread: I see you.

Title
    _______

Default I see you.

Yes, you. You adult. Don't go back to work, keep looking at your old posts and the posts of old. And then post them here and lets aggregate all the fucking hilarious posts we find. I did find one the other day, i actually saved it cause it was so fucking funny. So the following is from santa's lil helper, an sbc legend

It all started out one hot stress filled night. At 11:47 PM on August, something, Kay Phelps gave birth to the prodigy today know as, Austin Wayne Phelps. She had no idea that her brand new blood covered baby would some day, rise to the level of greatness that few have reached before.

After the painful birth of her new son, Kay, along with her crack head husband, Scott, took the child home. This miracle of a youngster gave off signs of greatness at an early age. By six months he was talking. The young mother was filled with bewilderment. How could such a young mind master something as complex as speaking the human tounge? She had no idea, so she took him to the doctor. The doctor said that the tike's brain was abnormally larger then all children his age. The mother and farther were amazed to hear that they conceived such a stunning baby, considering the dad smoked more rocks then Bobby Brown. So on that day, they vowed to raise the child well so he could amount to his full potential.

A year later, on his first birthday Austin was already writing symphonies. Instead of in rolling the young one into preschool, the two proud parents home schooled their child.This was the beginning of the end for the wonder child. You see, the mother was a hard working one, and she was often times busy cleaning or working to teach the child. The father on the other hand, was as high as Apollo 11 all the time. The child would have had better luck teaching the dad, then the other way around. So, instead of learning, the astonishing minor picked up a pencil.

By the age of 3, the child was sketching anything he saw. The dad was sitting in the corner snorting so much crack that he came to be known as, "Ventosa Della Roccia" to the child. The mother was working more then ever, just trying to get by. So as the child aged, his artistic mind stretched from paper, to walls. By age 7, the boy was painting masterpieces on his bedroom wall. His talent was unmatched by any other his age. Time passed and at age 12, the child's brave mother threw the no good dad out.

From age 13 to his current age, 15, the child got into many bad things. This was the time of experiments. The hatchling left home and roomed the streets, often times, for periods of days. He got into Graffiti, his current passion. He saw many things that opened his eyes, he learned that the world isn't all flowers and rainbows. He was educated in the subject of death. After living through this period of his young life, he decided that it wasn't worth the danger to live that style of life. So he got off the streets and went back to school.

Now, at the ripe age of 15, he lives in Saint Augustine, Florida. He was born a great in the subject of logic, but because of all the crack smoke, he converted to the subject of art. If his education wouldnt have suffered, he could be doing great things, but sadly, he writes 6 paragraph stories on a web site filled with retards and child molesters. His life has been full of ups and downs, but in the end, he says, "Shit nigga, you take this shit to seriously. If you got to this point of this stupid ass story, you must be REALLY bored. Lets all just get blown...

Dedicated to all my retarded and child molesting friends at Skateboard-city. The best e-family I've ever had.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

I had all my posts scrubbed at some point and it's probably the best decision I ever made. I cringe even thinking about the fact I'd be at like 16k now.

Title
    Respected User

I had tried to do a lot by hand but it became tiresome

Title
    Village Idiot

I keep all my posts, I like seeing what 14 year old me had to say

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

you fools don't realize you can't actually delete anything, you can only "soft delete" we can still see what you do and the "reason for deletion", it takes an inside job to actually delete stuff. I might know a way in....

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    you fools don't realize you can't actually delete anything, you can only "soft delete" we can still see what you do and the "reason for deletion", it takes an inside job to actually delete stuff. I might know a way in....
    Don't care much about the sbc homies, I just try to put out much less personal information than I used to. Not that it really matters.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

im say you don't actually delete anything, the shit i've recovered over time being a moderator.

Title
    blunted in a 600

delete my posts from say pre 2018 pls
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

would love a wipe

Title
    _______

i couldnt find my posts after sept 2006, but I think that coincides with a site wipe tom-e did iirc

which i don't

man, we still don't know who tom-e is.

but yea, my early posts, not that bad. I did saw swedish women look like men. So my troll game was developing early

Title
    Respected User

Was missing BradK today and decided to poke my head back in. How’s everyone been?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkaterTillDeath View Post
    Get Rad with the Lord, Matt.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Ah damn. I totally forgot about that. Now I'm bummed

Are you still friends with ChettyThomas?
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title

$U$HI