Title

Default Bubble flip trick-tip

I've been asked a bubble flip trick-tip, so here is one, I hope it will help.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    First of all, here is how to do a bubble:

-the back foot can be between the middle and the back truck, ready to do a 3/8 heelside pressure flip by pressing the heelside edge of the board, the front foot can be anywhere, for example on the front bolts.
    -jump and release the pressure by removing the front foot, it will make the board do the 3/8 heelside pressure flip, let your back foot toes in contact with the griptape.
    -lift your backfoot to do a kind of back foot hospital flip motion (hospital flip: casper flip done with only the foot which was under the board)
    -land.

Tip:
    -I do them by applying pressure with the external edge of my back foot, it works fine for me but it's not necessary, it's just a tip which may increase the consistency.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    And now here is the Bubble flip trick-tip:

A bubble flip is ideally a 1/2 heelside pressure flip late 3/2 back foot frontside varial underflip, but most of the time it is done with 1/4 to 3/8 heelside pressure flip.
    This trick is a cross between a bubble and a classic freestyle trick called "one and a half kickback" (3/2 kickback), but it's a lot harder than both of these, in fact the bubble flip is harder than it looks.

What you may need:
    -bubble.
    -the 3/2 kickback may help but isn't necessary in my opinion.

Feet placement, they are basically the same as for a bubble:
    -the front foot is close to the front bolts and perpendicular to the deck.
    -the back foot is between the middle and the back truck, heel is hanging, only the toes are on the board, this foot may be perpendicular to the board (or not it's a matter of personnal preference).

How to launch the trick:
    -Start as you would for a bubble with a 3/8 (straight) heelside pressure flip, and let the toes under the board, in contact with the griptape
    -Raise the back foot quickly to do the 11/8 varial underflip, it's like a bubble except you have to flick harder to make the board do en extra flip
    -let the board spin and flip then land.

Tips:
    -try several tweaks in your feet placement and the direction of the back foot's flick until the board spins and flips as wanted.
    -protect your shoes with your favorite shoo goo or pistol glue (which is better imho) because this trick can wear the back shoe out quickly

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are some variations:
    -the most popular is the semi flip, which is a ollie version of the bubble flip, it's a 1/4 kickflip late 5/4 back foot varial underflip

-front foot bubble flip, which is done frontside with the front foot (so it's not a nollie bubble flip which would spin backside)

-zombie flip, which is a 3/8 toeside underflip fs body varial late backside varial 11/8 underflip

-cannibal flip, which is a 360 bubble flip
    Last edited by turbomecanoid; 12-02-2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: forgot a word

Title
    Cinema/Visual Effects Guy

that was great.

Title
    Respected User

wow all those fractions get confusing after a while, especially the zombie flip.
    siccest tricc ever

Title

Turbomecanoid rocks!ha

Title

I've been looking for a trick tip like this for a while after seeing yours and MisterCK's videos on youtube, I'm trying to learn the cannibal flip, I have the bubble flip pretty much down, but I can't get the 360 degree rotation for the cannibal flip. anyway great guide and I liked how in depth you went with the different variations.

Title
    Respected User

3/8 toeside underflip fs body varial late backside varial 11/8 underflip

Fuck dat shits whack.

But great.

Title

cool trick,your a flat god

Title

sexy trick tip.

Title

You wrote very beautiful post for the Bubble flip trick-tip. The people want to learn new skills and ideas when they are riding a skateboard. We all want the https://www.essaysoriginreview.com/essaybot-review/ to help us finding new tricks that we are aware of and are easy to do.

Title

A second without seeing each other like this life is so lonely The sky was cloudy, blue and blue when I smiled a little One day he knows all the reasons for the pleasures of life The day that predestined relationship brought us together. 1v1 lol
    fireboy and watergirl

Some do not have a strong writing talent. We can say that people made every effort to achieve this skill. Gladly, other people can make essay and it is available online. world of solitaire