Title
    Respected User

Default Anyone on Skater XL on PC?

Long time no talk, folks. Was just passing through, wondering if anyone here plays Skater XL on PC, since they just released the new beta with multiplayer. I'd love to shoot the shit and e-skate, especially if any of the old homies are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by I_live_to_skate
    but like ever since i first discovered the magic of jackin off, i've always gotten super bored and so like jackhammer speed just like wreckin my dick and what not and bust in like a minute, like so now i cant last longer than that shit

Title
    Respected User

I'll be checking out the multiplayer probably. Game is fun just hope they can get some content added to it cause the pure skate sim doesnt do it for me really.

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, the lack of content hurts, and the vanilla physics are god awful. With the stats mods it's lovely though, although hard to play for longer than 15 minutes at a time with nothing to do. The multiplayer is cool though, just playing games of skate and bullshitting on discord while skating.

Quote Originally Posted by I_live_to_skate
    but like ever since i first discovered the magic of jackin off, i've always gotten super bored and so like jackhammer speed just like wreckin my dick and what not and bust in like a minute, like so now i cant last longer than that shit

Title
    kind of respected user

im pretty hype for skate 4 but i haven't seen enough from skater xl to buy it tbh

Title
    My Balls Itch

I'd like to get it, but don't want to shell out $40 for a game that doesn't really have a story mode or anything. I'll pick it up if I see it on sale for $25 or something.
    skate or die g times

Title

I hope there is content because as just a free skate game like Sessions it gets boring quick.

Title

+, it suits me

Title
    OG FO REAL

This is old, but I'm on SXL PC. If you aren't a part of it, there is a Facebook group "Skater XL PC Community." Check it out.

Title
    Be water, my friend.
    Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup

™ facebook, ok grandpa