Title

Default This may not be the right answer to the problem/World of Warcraft

I don't know exactly how Dekaron is doing right now in terms of profit and player base, but I do know that giving a full set of lvl 170 to players isn't exactly the right thing to do. This can damage the current loyal player base or even discourage a new player from playing, because we know that free items and instant items or rewards are worth nothing in the MMORPG world.

My suggestion is: bring back the old Dekaron as a classic server or a hardcore lvl server with progressive content updates, like Lineage 2 Classic did, but of course no heavy garbage p2w practices, otherwise players will leave and the game will go downhill again.

I know that nostalgia may not be the most profitable way, but if even World of Warcraft had to go down the path of nostalgia to become relevant again, then there should be no exception for a game as old and unique as Dekaron.

Title

Nostalgia is what gets me with old games. New ones are stupid in my opinion.

Title

I have spent so much time on this game and I was a really high level untill I tried to cheat and that got me banned. I wanted to start all over again, but it would take too much time to get back to the level I was. I really could not start all over again and that is why I started looking online for a way to skip through this phase. I found wow dungeon leveling , those guys help you raid and with them it is much easier. I had to pay for it, but still It was worth it because It sped up the process a lot. I made friends on those raids and we still play together sometimes.

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Oh Life on the outside ain't what it used to be. Y'know the world's gone crazy and it ain't safe

Warcraft is a piece of shit, and so is blizzard. They fired original starcraft developers and Diablo developers to sell their souls, activision is their masters now.