Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP jerseysucks

Default RIP jerseysucks

We use to be close. Well as close as two homies can be over the internet. We use to talk all the time back when sbc was poppin and AIM was still big. I've been messaging.him occasionally over the past two years with no reply.... usually we bullshit n joked but we used to have some real great convos. Just went scrolling through his page recently and found out he passed away two years ago. RIP homie. Much love. I know a lot of you knew who he was as well. Dude was funny as shit. Me him teak use to group chat literally every day. Rest easy homie

Title
    My Balls Itch

Damn. You got an obituary we can look at?
    skate or die g times

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

I mean his name is not wrong

EDIT: as far as I knew he was always heroin dependent, was that the cause?
    Last edited by StarcraftLedZeppelin; 08-16-2020 at 05:42 PM.

Title
    Respected User

rip

Title
    blunted in a 600

Damn, was always a troubled human. RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    My Balls Itch

skate or die g times

Title

this is different from the snowboarder who committed suicide and his mom logged into his account? who was that?

shit's sad though. i remember jerseysucks. RIP.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    blunted in a 600

idk but there was feel_good who ended his own life, then his father came on the messageboard demanding answers etc. I remember the mods at the time deleted his post history and were uncooperative (I think), which I thought was shitty of them
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Respected User

I remember the guy that committed suicide whos mom came on here. Very sad. I find solace with the realization that those that are no longer with us are in complete peace now (I hope at least).
    Last edited by Tommyboy; 08-18-2020 at 06:25 PM.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Damn, take care of yourselves people. RIP JS

Title
    Respected User

Rip

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    idk but there was feel_good who ended his own life, then his father came on the messageboard demanding answers etc. I remember the mods at the time deleted his post history and were uncooperative (I think), which I thought was shitty of them
    you know it seems shitty looking back on it but if you remember what that dude used to post, he probably didn't want his dad to see it lol. his signature (or maybe it was his avi i don't even remember) was an elephant with a giant veiny schlong for the trunk.

I definitely remember him dying and his dad making a post but I don't really remember that much else about it. if the mods were uncooperative though... that was such a different time on the internet it's hard to really blame them to be honest. back then every other day there was a dude posting a pic of his nut sack on a forum or saying he was gonna end it all or something and messageboards in general had more of a "pics or gtfo" attitude than we do now.
    Last edited by Fudopi; 08-22-2020 at 01:17 AM.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

I don't think it was mods, I think his dad just wasn't getting a reply from Tom-e. At that point too Mods couldnt have recovered posts, so I think the dad was just trying to find out why he deleted his posts but like most of us after a few years past you realize you may not want some of your shitty posts out there for people to find

"I understand your point nevertheless, I am going to pursue the full cooperation of this site even if I need to do so through an attorney. Tom-E has completely ignored my request, I have not even received acknowledgement by him. Please let him know that I am not dropping this request because shortly before my son took his life he was doing everything he could to delete his posts/threads. I don't give a damn how busy Tom-E is. His lack of cooperation causes me to wonder what it is that he is hiding. Be advised that I will pursue every avenue to recover Tyler's postings on this site."

Title
    kind of respected user

Can you even recover posts on vbulletin after they’ve been deleted? I didn’t think that was possible

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

I think I almost skated with feel good on a go skate day, he's from Washington like I am. I met up with a few other people from here back in the day for go skate day once.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    Can you even recover posts on vbulletin after they’ve been deleted? I didn’t think that was possible
    I dont believe so, hands were tied but I understand where the Dad was coming from for sure (as much as I can)

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Fudopi View Post
    you know it seems shitty looking back on it but if you remember what that dude used to post, he probably didn't want his dad to see it lol. his signature (or maybe it was his avi i don't even remember) was an elephant with a giant veiny schlong for the trunk.

I definitely remember him dying and his dad making a post but I don't really remember that much else about it. if the mods were uncooperative though... that was such a different time on the internet it's hard to really blame them to be honest. back then every other day there was a dude posting a pic of his nut sack on a forum or saying he was gonna end it all or something and messageboards in general had more of a "pics or gtfo" attitude than we do now.
    yeah dude I agree, I see the other side of the argument like wanting to respect feel_good's wishes or actions or whatever. maybe his dad was a real pos, who knows

/ Henning

Title
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Rip

Title
    Respected User

Damn, that's sad about Jersey. He and I used to talk quite a bit on AIM back in the day.

Title

WTF how many people have died?

Since we bringing up other people as well....what happened to that member and that hurricane? He said he was logging out and never came back.

Title
    Respected User

Dunno why I just saw this but RIP. Wasn't my favorite member honestly but kept the site interesting and I know he had his struggles. Anyone know if new skater is still among the living?

damn RIP :(

Title
    Desert dreams

Wow that's terrible, rip

Quote Originally Posted by Valo Negroth View Post
    WTF how many people have died?

Since we bringing up other people as well....what happened to that member and that hurricane? He said he was logging out and never came back.
    Mastershake, was hurricane Katrina. He never did log back in after.

Title
    blunted in a 600

^ Jesus that's heavy

/ Henning

Title
    Respected User

Thats really fucking sad cause i recognize the username. I was a fucking kid on this site back then tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by almostleroy
    idk, i just thought jizzing in socks was something normal
    Quote Originally Posted by almostleroy
    i have several friends who say they do it so i just imagined its super common