Thread: Skate 4???

Title

Angry Skate 4???

Does anyone else here think Skate 4 is never going to happen. In my opinion EA is shit for not making this happen years ago.

#MAKEEASKATEAGAIN

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by GDrake View Post
    Does anyone else here think Skate 4 is never going to happen. In my opinion EA is shit for not making this happen years ago.

#MAKEEASKATEAGAIN
    Skate 4 just got announced yesterday!!

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Pepper View Post
    Skate 4 just got announced yesterday!!
    EA are a bunch of bitches for announcing Skate 4 when two indie companies pushing to bring skating back. They really going to wait a whole decade and when they see interest do that? Seems scumy

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Respected User

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. But it probably won’t be out until late next year I bet. They give Skater XL and Session a lot of room to get a fan base.

Title

Yeah true. Im still hype, I feel like all three of them are going to be completely different games. Hopefully they dont fill Skate 4 with microtransactions!

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by GDrake View Post
    Yeah true. Im still hype, I feel like all three of them are going to be completely different games. Hopefully they dont fill Skate 4 with microtransactions!

I'll play it. I'm 0% hopeful though. Skate 3 was already littered with micros in 2010. I had to buy local multiplayer for 15 bucks..... EA in 2020?? Here's your 5 skaters and 1 skatepark. Feel free to purchase additional content from our store..

Title
    Respected User

I have high hopes for this. I sold my 360 and all my games a while back, so I haven't played any skate games in years.

Title
    kind of respected user

Quote Originally Posted by MartyRules View Post
    EA are a bunch of bitches for announcing Skate 4 when two indie companies pushing to bring skating back. They really going to wait a whole decade and when they see interest do that? Seems scumy
    i mean they're a business lol. They produce games to make money not because those old executives love skateboarding.

And realistically if they pick up where they left off with skate 3 in terms of the game actually being good, it'll probably end up being better than skater xl/session just because ea has so much more money to spend on the budget.

Title
    Respected User

It'll probably have a much bigger and more polished base game but the mod scene of SkaterXL is dope.

And if they stick with the classic Skate controls with stead of the two stick/two feet controls of Session and XL then I dont see it being as good of a simulator as the aforementioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    I motion that people post pics of they're dicks with a tape measures lined up along it

Title

At the end of the day Im still gonna get it ��. Im hopeful and it might end up being really good or really bad but we'll see.