Title

Default Have you ever tried weed?

Hi
    I'm from Canada
    Just interested how many guys from this forum have already tried weed
    I just going to try :)

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate
    Led Zeppelin, 151 & cranberry juice, skateboard+open road...

I started smoking 19 years ago and still going strong

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    I started smoking 19 years ago and still going strong
    Must have been pretty blazed if you didn't realize this was a bot thread
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StartcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by StarcraftLedZeppelin View Post
    All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation.
    Love it, that's my sig now
    "All activity are bots now, doesn't mean I can't enjoy the conversation." - StartcraftLedZeppelin

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by ingrowdisback View Post
    I want to buy this pot!
    Lets smoke some weed! I hope youre hungry I think

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Have you ever looked at the back of a $20 bill on weed┐

Title
    Respected User

I indulged in the devil's lettuce a handful of times (in moderation) when I was 16-17 but then stopped. It was a fun time! Picked it up again ages 19-20 but here I smoked very heavily (which I wholeheartedly regret), at my peak finishing an ounce every 3 weeks as well as doing dabs, blunts and other silly things. This really took a toll on my mental health, I had a severe psychological addiction to it but thankfully one day I came to my senses and took measures to stop. Now I've been sober for 14 months and grew out of that lifestyle. Still, if you do it that's cool with me and you can do it beside me and I won't care or judge you.

Edit: Wait wut? This is a bot thread? Why the fuck would anyone make a bot to ask such a genuine sounding question? They're not even advertising anything. It's pretty funny, soon we will have advanced AIs that will take advantage of obsolete systems like forums and actively engage in conversation.

Title
    blunted in a 600

They've advanced. You usually have to get to the second or third bot down before you see a link, and it can be easy to miss.

I don't think I've smoked since I was like 20-21. It just wasn't the drug for me, plus I had a panic attack on it when I was 19 or so and that kinda turned me off

That said if I lived in North America I'd probably have done it a lot more. It's like night and day with how normalised and accepted it is over there compared to here
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

Weed is pretty normal here, you pretty much can't go outside on the streets without smelling weed. But I think getting fucked up is too normalized here in Canada. Don't get me wrong, weed can do a lot of good if used correctly, but it pisses me off that if it isn't for you you're a "pussy", or that weed is a wonder medicine that everyone should smoke day and night and it cures everything from Alzheimer's to cancer. Also, so many parents here don't care and even actively encourage teens and young adults to smoke weed, when their brain hasn't finished developing. It's pretty much tradition here to get drunk to the point of blackouts and smoke weed like snoop dogg.

And yeah dude, I had multiple panic attacks on weed but kept smoking and being an idiot in general, and then did a lot of mushrooms and developed an actual panic disorder that lasted well after I stopped. I'm still recovering. I wouldn't be able to board my train without a full blown panic attack. It was so embarrassing, not only was it the most uncomfortable feeling ever, people would stare at me like I'm doing something bad.

Now I'm genuinely put off by the thought of doing drugs, though mushrooms kinda showed me the way to get out of depression so that's cool, there's a good chance I will do it responsibly when my brain is fully formed when I'm in my late 20s / early 30s but I wouldn't smoke weed again.

Title

Who hasn't smoked weed unless your country is super strict! Some places you pretty much get life in jail with a dime.

I started in Jr. High stopped around 24 - 26

Title
    CantWriteIfYouCantRelate

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    It's pretty much tradition here to get drunk to the point of blackouts and smoke weed like snoop dogg.
    it's a rite of passage, yous dildo

Title
    blunted in a 600

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    Weed is pretty normal here, you pretty much can't go outside on the streets without smelling weed. But I think getting fucked up is too normalized here in Canada. Don't get me wrong, weed can do a lot of good if used correctly, but it pisses me off that if it isn't for you you're a "pussy", or that weed is a wonder medicine that everyone should smoke day and night and it cures everything from Alzheimer's to cancer. Also, so many parents here don't care and even actively encourage teens and young adults to smoke weed, when their brain hasn't finished developing. It's pretty much tradition here to get drunk to the point of blackouts and smoke weed like snoop dogg.

And yeah dude, I had multiple panic attacks on weed but kept smoking and being an idiot in general, and then did a lot of mushrooms and developed an actual panic disorder that lasted well after I stopped. I'm still recovering. I wouldn't be able to board my train without a full blown panic attack. It was so embarrassing, not only was it the most uncomfortable feeling ever, people would stare at me like I'm doing something bad.

Now I'm genuinely put off by the thought of doing drugs, though mushrooms kinda showed me the way to get out of depression so that's cool, there's a good chance I will do it responsibly when my brain is fully formed when I'm in my late 20s / early 30s but I wouldn't smoke weed again.
    Yeah alcohol here is probably the same culture. You could get black out drunk every weekend and no one would question anything. Have a joint or do some LSD and people will lose their minds.

I'd rather do some MDMA and stick to water or only have a couple beers when out anyway. Works out to be cheaper and feels way better. not too often tho. I once did coke and molly and took way too much of both, had to go home and sweat it out, then spent the whole week in a depressive hole

Funny you mention trains cause that's where I had my panic attack. I thought some girls across from me were laughing at me and taking photos, turns out they were probably just laughing at something on their phone. I busted out the doors at the next stop in a sweat even though it was like 5 degrees celsius and was breathing heavily
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

Been tokin' for 3 4 years now, nothin better in the whole world. Especially when you're drunk as fuck.

Title

Literally all of these bots talk like this:

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Galvanic View Post
    Hello! Weed is harmful, I somehow try to be careful with it. I find it better to accept something that is not addictive. For example, I take CBD oil to deal with stress. I can recommend you a great store and You can buy CBD oil from Blessed CBD. This site has been working for a very long time.
    nice one bot. Weed is harmful so here's this add for weed oil.