Title

Default Thread: 63mm cruiser wheels on popsicle board? Could I still learn tricks??

I cruise small plastic boards, but I want something more stable and with grip tape. I was looking at the landyatchz dingy, but instead I thought I could just spend only £35 to buy it's 63mm 78A fatty hawg wheels, and slap them on an old 7.75" popsicle board I already have.Looking at it I don't think wheel bite will be an issue.omegle discord xender

I'd like to learn to slide on it, since these wheels are capable of that. Also, although I'm more interested in just simply cruising using these wheels (since the roads here are terrible), could I still use this setup to learn some basic tricks?

Is this whole thing a good idea?
    Last edited by BenjaminLucas; 04-22-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, you could, but it would probably be more difficult. I have a psuedo-cruiser board with 60 mm Spitfires and I definitely can do normal tricks on it, but it's more effort than my normal board which has 53 mm wheels.

Title

yeah, you should be fine. it'll probably be easier to ride off the nose, so the pop angle is more shallow.