Title
    ))<>((

Default Quarantine & Chill

Its corona time. Hows everyone surviving?

Title
    My Balls Itch

bored as fuck. lot's of people here too who "don't believe it's real".
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

I was already staying at home most of the time so nothing new. I went to an outdoor skatepark today and just kept my distance from people, but I was shaking hands and fist bumping people without realizing what I was doing.

On the plus side gas is hella cheap. I keep filling up even with a 95% full tank since I don't know how long it'll be like this. It hasn't ever been this cheap, at least not in my lifetime. Feels good to have a full tank on 17 USD.

Title

Busy days of working from home. Just long, hard days. (Kinda nostalgic...takes me back to my teenage years.)

Title
    blunted in a 600

been working from home the last two weeks and bored as fuck. limited trips out too. I'm aching to just get out and do something but I know I probably shouldn't
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

been playin the fuck out of eso and geeking out on lore

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

It's getting worse here. I can't even leave my island properly anymore, they're doing checks lmao.
    Noone to skate here either and no decent spots.
    Gas is cheaper everywhere except the island, ofc.
    Not THAT cheaper tho, like 1,35 from 1,5 euro/lt and LPG is like 0,69 from 0,72. Barely anything.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    ))<>((

Think I might buy the new Doom Eternal. The last Doom was legit....I’ve got a friend coming to jam tomorrow. I’ve started playing bass recently, and I was already a singer/guitarist. Been playing bass for another singer/songwriter recently. Just hope I can still get the jam sessions in for a while, because there is no live music anywhere right now. My band had to cancel a show tonight.

Title

We got officially locked down in the UK last night. Been working from home for the past 2 weeks, playing PS3 and going for solitary street skates with a mask on up till now lol. Not gonna be skating for a while though.

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    ))<>((

Damnnn, don’t get sick

Title
    Respected User

why the fuck does this have to happen when I finally start skating regularly? I don't care if I get the virus but I don't want to possibly expose my family to it. I haven't been this psyched about skating since I was 15. Skateparks are completely empty; it's actually really fun going to a bunch of skateparks in one day and having all of them to myself.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyboy View Post
    why the fuck does this have to happen when I finally start skating regularly? I don't care if I get the virus but I don't want to possibly expose my family to it. I haven't been this psyched about skating since I was 15. Skateparks are completely empty; it's actually really fun going to a bunch of skateparks in one day and having all of them to myself.
    I think as long as you’re not around anyone, it’s still morally acceptable to skate. I’ve been going out on little sessions during the day and as long as no one’s nearby, I don’t think any harm is done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dry Wretch View Post
    I had a fucking quality childhood sucking your mums tits so I could muster more energy to obliterate her snatch once more

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Larz View Post
    We got officially locked down in the UK last night. Been working from home for the past 2 weeks, playing PS3 and going for solitary street skates with a mask on up till now lol. Not gonna be skating for a while though.
    When did you end up back in UK?

Title

2 and a half years ago now haha

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    ))<>((

In the new rona world order, the expression “Your money ain’t shit” will take on new meaning. The dollar will crash and squares of toilet paper will become the new currency. If someone allows you at their home as a guest, instead of a bottle of wine etc. you will be expected to offer a roll of toilet paper as a gift. Social status will be judged by the quality of roll you bring. So sayeth shampoo.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Skate parks off limits here now as well

I mean if you had an empty skate park to yourself and like one other friend I don't think the cops will stop you but they are worried about teh youthz congregatin
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Respected User

Quote Originally Posted by Stookie View Post
    Skate parks off limits here now as well

I mean if you had an empty skate park to yourself and like one other friend I don't think the cops will stop you but they are worried about teh youthz congregatin
    Skateparks have been closed off for over a week now over here, but it didn't stop me. I went from skatepark to skatepark until I found one that didn't have any signs and no tape around the park. Sometimes it's completely empty, sometimes theres one or two other skaters and I just keep my distance. Maybe it's time to just bust out the ol' box and rail from the garage.

Title
    Respected User

Wish I had my board with me, just to pop some ollies in the street or something.

Title
    Respected User

pinkeh checkin in. nyc is a fucking shithole. i've been in my room for the past 28 days though. i'm outrageously bored. collecting unemployment tho so i'm chillin.

Title

i was about to make this thread.

the bay area was the first to shut down. i'm nearby in santa cruz, where it's chiller. but they banned all parks/trails/beaches. the past three weeks i was basically just reading and eating and going to the beach. so now i'm just reading and eating.

spring quarter got moved all online, so my classes are all on zoom now. there are pros and cons. being a student online is ok... but i also have to teach a class, and teaching online fucking blows.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Respected User

How’s everyone? Hangin in there?

Title

Hello! I am trying to get as many benefits as I can from this quarantine. I decided to start with learning myself through different theories. For example, with astrology and numerology. When I found out 111 meaning I understood many things about my personality and I understood what I need

Title

Hangin like a hangman