Title

Default Skate dad here. Is this a special skateboard?

Lost a skating family member and I am going through some of their stuff to help the family triage things. I came across this deck and couldn't find anything about it online. Is it worth anything? Gino Iannucci Chocolate.

How would I go about selling it for the family? Thanks for your help!

https://imgur.com/a/1Dn6QUC

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't find the specific graphic or series this board is from, but I can tell you it's definitely older. The pro that board was made for doesn't ride for that company anymore so you may be able to sell it as a "collector's item" and someone might wanna buy it. Honestly, that's a board I'd love to have on my wall but I'd feel real lame lowballing you because I honestly can't find how much that board is worth. I looked on eBay for his other pro models from that company and I'm finding them going between $50 to $200 dollars.

I'll keep poking around online to see if I can find a more specific answer, but I can for sure tell you it ain't worthless.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by the_unknown_soldier View Post
    I can't find the specific graphic or series this board is from, but I can tell you it's definitely older. The pro that board was made for doesn't ride for that company anymore so you may be able to sell it as a "collector's item" and someone might wanna buy it. Honestly, that's a board I'd love to have on my wall but I'd feel real lame lowballing you because I honestly can't find how much that board is worth. I looked on eBay for his other pro models from that company and I'm finding them going between $50 to $200 dollars.

I'll keep poking around online to see if I can find a more specific answer, but I can for sure tell you it ain't worthless.
    Thanks for your help, much appreciated

Title

I think the pro that board became made for doesn't ride for that organization anymore so you will be able to sell it as a "collector's item" and a person might wanna purchase it. Honestly, that is a board I'd like to have on my wall but I'd experience real lame low balling you because I virtually cannot locate how lots that board is well worth.
    Visit Here:top shipping companies in karachi