Thread: mongo skating

Title

Default mongo skating

So i started longboarding roughly 3 years ago and i started mongo, this is before i looked up anything about what wheels to use trucks bearings etc. but when i first started i had a rough idea of skateboarding but never really done it and only wanted to do it for the 5 mile transport to and from college. but now i been doing more experimental things with longboarding/skateboarding and have been getting more and more into it, finally getting slide gloves and knee pads etc. but my biggest problem is i cant seem to ride regular i been forcing it on myself for the last 2 months and i have fallen countless times, cant retain any balance goofy or regular with my front foot being so far up but with my back foot i can push as hard and as fast as i want with full control and balance. so is there a way i can stand or angle my footing because if i push 4-5 times i fly forward or backwards and if i try putting my back foot on the board i sometimes curve and fallhttps://discord.software/ fetlife vshare

Last edited by IvanDiego; 02-03-2020 at 11:44 PM.