I use Yuneec E-GO 2

You can try any of them
    Atom electric H.4
    SwagBoard NG-1
    BlitZart Tornado
    KooWheel D3M
    ACTON Blink Lite
    Boosted Dual+
    here is a review that might help you https://www.topouter.com/best-electric-skateboard/

Title

Is that what yall be into these days I didnt even realize what it was untill i opened this that shit lowkey gay.....

Title

I have the Vokul V1 Electric Skateboard Cruiser, it has a powerful motor and is one of the cheapest electric skateboards.

Title

I think a good option for a beginner could be the MEEPO Electric Skateboard, it has a lot of nice features. I bought this kind of skateboard a couple of months ago and I like it. First of all, it's good skateboard because of the average speed that it can reach 18km/h, it's okay for exploring the city or going to work. Second of all, it is weatherproof and this feature is extremely important because in the area I live it's very rainy. If you are interested, check voltariders.com and find more information about this model. By the way, I'm thinking to buy one more skateboard for my nephew, because it's perfect and safe to perform tricks. Anyway, wish you find something proper for you.

Last edited by Spenser777; 05-04-2020 at 04:33 AM.

Hi there. I have thought about it so many times but still dont have an electric skatebord. Well probably I should by this one (MEEPO Electric Skateboard) to understand what it is. Thanks.