Title

Default Was hit by a car, can i skate again?

I come here humbly seeking knowledge and wisdom from people who have had similar injury's. I was hit by a car crossing the street on my right leg(I ride regular) long story short I had to have my acl replaced by removing a piece of my hamstring, pcl replaced by aa cadaver and my meniscus was repaired. Anyone have any of these injury's and could return to normal skating?

Title
    A shitty island in Greece where skate spots dont exist and you get kicked out 24/7 pls kill me <3 :)

It's all about you and how you feel, mate. Ask your doctor, mainly, but if you're feeling alright and can walk properly, you should resume skating slowly to make sure you don't get injured, and if you're sure you can get back to 100%, then go for 100%.

shittherewassupposedtobeacommaonmyusername

Title
    Village Idiot

Ask your doctor before proceeding. If your doctor says it's ok for you to resume doing physical stuff like sports or whatever, then I guess it's ok. Don't want to permanently mess something up.

Title
    ))<>((

Don’t listen to CCCP. Even if you come to the same conclusions, never listen to CCCP.

Title

Down with communism

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

Title
    Respected User

Sounds like a real shitty injury. I'm assuming you have to go through physical therapy, talk about it there and with your doctor. Do they expect to you recover full range of motion, any changed stress points, etc.?