Title

Default The hanging weed

So I break weed up on the top of my shoebox, and just shove it under my bed... well last night my weed bag fell upside down on the ground, i was super drunk haha seriously second time that happened in 2 months. So all my weed was on the shoebox.

Well just now a night later, I noticed one nug I swore was there before, was gone... so I was like damn, last one, and its gone, looked everywhere under the bed.

10 minutes later I was sitting there wondering, no way maybe it latched onto the top of the mattress, I look, and there it is, just chillin lol. Even took some pictures. It was on the topside of the bottom of the mattress.

yay.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Don't be a stoner, kids.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I bought some weed last month and realized weed isn't for me anymore. I haven't been depressed or anything but while I initially enjoyed it, the weed was good and all, I started getting a mild panic attack because i wanted to feel sober again but I knew I had to wait a few hours. It was driving me crazy.

I wouldn't mind some LSD though.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

I would vote shrooms. If you did that with weed, if you do that with LSD it's going to be a hellacious 8 hours that will seem to stretch for eternity.

Title

True. I was going back and forth between the two but yeah that would be the better option.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by SIK View Post
    I bought some weed last month and realized weed isn't for me anymore. I haven't been depressed or anything but while I initially enjoyed it, the weed was good and all, I started getting a mild panic attack because i wanted to feel sober again but I knew I had to wait a few hours. It was driving me crazy.

I wouldn't mind some LSD though.
    lol really? lsd :/... i lost my mind once from bad drugs, its not fun trust me...

but yeah im not a huge stoner anymore, the high doesnt feel right, dont completely like it, but its something... prefer drinking... but cant do that in the daytime.

Title

I'm old. I've already experimented with enough eh stuff and can handle myself. Lol

Yeah I don't mind smoking weed once in a while but not daily. Maybe its best just reserved for special occasions at most. I remember when it was so much fun gaming while stoned. Not anymore.

Title
    Respected User

damn im suprised you don't just keep it in those big ass grinders they have nowadays

Title

Lol mate you make me cry of laughing . Have you ever tried a proper high quality weed guys? . Smoking one joint make you the happiest person for the next half of the day :) . I bought a Grobo box coz I started to spend to much money on weed and decided to grow it by myself. Lots of fun during this grow training the plant and seeing just how resilient they truly are. Grobo box uses a hydroponic growing technique called deep water culture which means your plant grows in a mix of water, nutrients and air.To read more info click on the link
    https://www.grobo.io