Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    crazy and cute

Quote Originally Posted by SIK View Post
    No one said you couldn't be a hoe. Achieve your dreams brutha
    do you really believe in me?

Title
    Village Idiot

So I applied to be a tutor for Chemistry at the university. Went to the interview and the professor said that I have a very high chance of getting the job as long as my schedule lines up. So I left that interview feeling super good. I had to go to a meeting with the professor and a bunch of other people to fill out the shifts available. I came 10 minutes early with my friend who was also applying for the job. Some people came late to the meeting, but not me, because I actually care about this job. I filled out every possible one that fit my schedule, so that was 6 of them. The professor did say that there are people that may not be hired, but she wished to hire everyone because she liked everyone. This is where I felt worried. Deep down I almost knew that I would be the 1 person that won't get hired, but hey fuck it I got a good chance right? So she said she'd email everyone the schedule and if the person wasn't hired she'd email them saying that they weren't hired. So about 2 hours later, I look at my phone and finally got an email from the professor. I open it up and see that I was the one person that was not hired. What the fuck. I actually came fucking early to the meeting. The people that came fucking late got the fucking job, but not me. So my friend who got the job said that there were spots left unfilled. But that shit didn't make sense because I remembered all the spots were filled in by everyone. Why the fuck are there even open spots? I don't know who the fuck was responsible for creating that stupid fucking schedule because they were smoking crack. This is bullshit. I can't get hired worth shit. I actually care about this shit, not some fucking bums that come to the fucking meeting late because they obviously don't give a shit.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

Either you're doing something very wrong or you come off as a total oddball in real life

Title
    ))<>((

Total oddball is the PC term, autistic school shooter is probably the vibe

Title
    Village Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Either you're doing something very wrong or you come off as a total oddball in real life
    Doubt it, or else I'd have no friends

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

lol having friends doesn't get you off the hook for being legally retarded. How do you keep blowing life so hard?

Title
    Village Idiot

I don't understand how I can't get hired. The person that came late to the meeting got hired. All the shifts were signed up for by multiple people. However I took a look at the finalized work schedule and some shifts were completely empty. Why do I have to be one of the only people rejected for the job? This isn't fair. I came to the meeting early to show that I acutally care about getting the job. I filled in the shifts first. I have no idea why they didn't choose me.

Title
    O-K):

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    So I applied to be a tutor for Chemistry at the university. Went to the interview and the professor said that I have a very high chance of getting the job as long as my schedule lines up. So I left that interview feeling super good. I had to go to a meeting with the professor and a bunch of other people to fill out the shifts available. I came 10 minutes early with my friend who was also applying for the job. Some people came late to the meeting, but not me, because I actually care about this job. I filled out every possible one that fit my schedule, so that was 6 of them. The professor did say that there are people that may not be hired, but she wished to hire everyone because she liked everyone. This is where I felt worried. Deep down I almost knew that I would be the 1 person that won't get hired, but hey fuck it I got a good chance right? So she said she'd email everyone the schedule and if the person wasn't hired she'd email them saying that they weren't hired. So about 2 hours later, I look at my phone and finally got an email from the professor. I open it up and see that I was the one person that was not hired. What the fuck. I actually came fucking early to the meeting. The people that came fucking late got the fucking job, but not me. So my friend who got the job said that there were spots left unfilled. But that shit didn't make sense because I remembered all the spots were filled in by everyone. Why the fuck are there even open spots? I don't know who the fuck was responsible for creating that stupid fucking schedule because they were smoking crack. This is bullshit. I can't get hired worth shit. I actually care about this shit, not some fucking bums that come to the fucking meeting late because they obviously don't give a shit.
    Hahahaha

Title
    ))<>((

CCCP, I didn't want to insult your intelligence with another flowchart. But I still think a resume would really help you. And I'm even willing to be a reference. So, since you keep putting it off, I wanted to help and made you something to start with. In fact, I went so far as to create you a 3-page CV., because it was just too good to fit on a single page!

Last edited by shampoo; 08-29-2018 at 08:50 PM.

Title
    blunted in a 600

Amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    ))<>((

Thanks, Stookie.

CCCP, you’re helpless, but I put a bunch of tips for you and future noobs in the opening post. See my edit to your first post. If the interview process is challenging you, I’ve spoken to that now.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

Quote Originally Posted by Lisztomania View Post
    do you really believe in me?
    I beleev in u <3

Bwahaha that resume though

Title
    olwXcrew

walk in and shit on the desk to establish dominance

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

(Narrowly lost the electoral college)

lost my shit at that

Title
    ))<>((

<3

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

HAHAAH one of the best things I've seen on sb-c in a long long time, major props shampoo, the last page was so fkn good made my day hhaha

Title
    blunted in a 600

"slow learner and adapt poorly to change and social situations" had a good chuckle at that one

same with the volunteering line
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    / Henning

Title
    Village Idiot

When will you guys finally respect me and treat me as an equal? And thanks for the edit shampoo.

Title
    ))<>((

You’re welcome CCCP et al.

Title
    Respected User

Forget what y'all have heard, this is the golden age of SB-C

Title
    ))<>((

This is the SB-C rapture. Except for CCCP.

Title
    blunted in a 600

When will you guys finally respect me and treat me as an equal? And thanks for the edit shampoo.
    Don't lie, you love the attention

/ Henning