Title
    Banned

Default Happy 4th of July

whats everyone doing for the 4th? Me I will be working. :/.

Title
    Village Idiot

Happy 4th of July

Title
    Banned

whatd u do bro i had a pretty good 4th glad to be home

Title
    Perma Banned

I hosted a 4th of July party, I ended up having to build a bunch of shit last minute.

3rd of july and into 4th I was building stuff, I made a propane big fucking skillet. Then I build a swinging chair with an awning to cover it. Then I built this big fucking bbq, took me until like 1 am last night to get half way into it before I went to sleep. Woke up and had enough time to finish the bbq.

Every july it never fails I end up building all this bull shit at the last second and I never god damn enjoy it.

Like 30 people showed up to the party, plenty of beers and booze. Had some dab rips that fucked me up good, keif and oil rolled joints etc etc. I accidentally broke a $10 pipe, now I want to get a decent sized bong that can fit ice cubes into it.

I made like 6 racks of pork ribs,5 big fucking packs of hot dogs, 4 big fucking packs of brats 2 where beer battered 2 where plain. Then I hand formed a shit ton of hamburgers out of logs of ground beef. There was potato salad chips and what ever fuck else people like to eat.

I basically spent 2-3 days building stuff and on 4th of july I was so busy playing host cooking on the bbq and shit I basically didn't really talk to any of the people who showed up.

Fired off like 3 big boxes of fireworks, we bought some fireworks off this indian reservation and some guy already blew his entire hand off being a fucking idiot.

End of the night we released a bunch of balloons in honor of my cousins daughter, she would have been 4 tomorrow. =C

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

yeah you didn't do any of that

Title
    Perma Banned

Why would you say that?

Not like you could stay in canada that long you move back to australia yet?

Title
    Banned

wow awesome, you really went all out lol

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Still living in Van, coming up on two years now asshole

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

It took you hours to put together a grill that was almost already assembled? What are you retarded?

Title
    Perma Banned

It must be nice to live in such a delusional island bubble boy, maybe step outside of your backyard once in a while to observe some life in motion.

None of the things i built came "pre assembled" but thanks for giving useless information.

Nothing of your post was even constructive to the conversation at hand.

WHAT DID YOU DO??? bubble boy on the 4th? that you feel the need to say I've done nothing in my original post???

No wonder this website is dying

Title

On the fourth I was about 400 miles away from my backyard climbing a mountain.

I didnt say you did nothing. I said you must have some mental deficiencies if you took so long to assemble a grill. It's not like you machined the thing. You just attach parts.

Title
    Perma Banned

oh yeah im climbing some faceless mountain. gg ez bbq.

Title
    Perma Banned

To set the record straight for bubble boy and whitetrash.

This is Starcraftledzeppelin posting from an old account, I actually made all the shit I posted about. But it's not that you doubt what i built, or how special educational you thought I was.

I ended the night with an honor to my cousins daughter, she died 3 years ago. When I was on my main account some of the gurus even supported her during her life via gofundme.

I am disappointed you guys decide to treat members this way just because their name doesn't match some special members club you designed.

I sincerely wish the newer members are treated better than I was and I am using a '09 account.

Title
    ))<>((

Felt like a forerunner to a Kris account. Sorry you didn’t get to enjoy the bbq, but that’s what falls to the host.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by swamiskater77 View Post
    oh yeah im climbing some faceless mountain. gg ez bbq.
    Quote Originally Posted by swamiskater77 View Post
    To set the record straight for bubble boy and whitetrash.

This is Starcraftledzeppelin posting from an old account, I actually made all the shit I posted about. But it's not that you doubt what i built, or how special educational you thought I was.

I ended the night with an honor to my cousins daughter, she died 3 years ago. When I was on my main account some of the gurus even supported her during her life via gofundme.

I am disappointed you guys decide to treat members this way just because their name doesn't match some special members club you designed.

I sincerely wish the newer members are treated better than I was and I am using a '09 account.
    Technically mountains have faces.

I don't care that you're on another account. I still don't think you "built" a grill. You assembled one.

I'm not sure what your cousin's daughter has to do with anything I've said but aight.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

A lot of people went extra hard with the fireworks this year unlike last year when no one seemed to gaf

Title
    ))<>((

Trump made America great again, duh

Title
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    Trump made America great again, duh
    uh no trump made it worse. I want to piss on a picture of the bible thumping states that elected him. Hes an idiot and a bafoon, a freaking phycho egotastic maniac. Hes a moron. And I know a thing or too about being an idiot and a bafoon and a literal psycho, which trump is doing all the same things I did.

No longer like that but wow, Trumps exactly like I was in every single way!

He is literally insane, and a freaking MORON.

Making America worse and brainwashing everyone.

Title
    ))<>((

So you’re on track to make a million? (btw, I’m not a Trump supporter)

Title
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    So you’re on track to make a million? (btw, I’m not a Trump supporter)
    well with my past and what I went through, its possible, if I can make it into something and market it, everyone tells me to write a story and my friends who did know me are pretty anxious to hear about what happened, but not the point lol.