Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi Friends

Title
    Banned

Default Hi Friends

Wow just got back on after awhile.

Anyone remember me?

It was also very difficult to find the forgot password link.

Title
    Village Idiot

Welcome back friend

Title
    Perma Banned

He's not your friend, buddy.

Title
    Village Idiot

I'm not your buddy, friend.

Title
    Banned

Im your friend, buddy :3

oh ive been free from lockup after 7 years, so thats new and i got a job and building a gaming computer, what you all been up to?

Title
    Banned

oh how can I find all my old posts ive been thinking of writing a story in video form of what all happened, and how I got how I got, plus just kinda want people to know i got some story's to tell and crap

Pot grow when I was 17 and got ratted out on, Crashing car into a tree at 18, my trip across the US (running away, even tho 18) and racking up $2000 in credit card debt never payed off, throwing paint all over my room, girlfriend, sleeping in the snow/ woods for 3 1/2 days, getting drunk by stealing alocohal cuz I was underage, even stealing from friend keeping me in and got confronted, my crappy job, getting ripped off, getting minorly addicted to opiates, hanging myself, house fire, lost everything!!!, all the skating, then lockuped, kicked out of 1 facility, sneaking out of both of them, some dude in lockup oding on heroine in one, me doin coke for the first time in there, sneaking in tobacco when i had visits, getting caught making alcohal, drinking mouthwash to get drunk... then finally home...

this story is pretty epic... a guy whose now 28 and starting all over... havent really told anyone everything that happened... and the stuff I did... wow.

sorry gotta rant and kinda see how it looks.

Title
    Perma Banned

YOU BOTH, fuck up one of the easiest south park quotes ever.

Jesus how can you live with yourself?

Title
    ))<>((

Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I'm not your buddy, friend.
    Shots fired!!1!

Title
    ))<>((

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenhope View Post
    oh how can I find all my old posts ive been thinking of writing a story in video form of what all happened, and how I got how I got, plus just kinda want people to know i got some story's to tell and crap

Pot grow when I was 17 and got ratted out on, Crashing car into a tree at 18, my trip across the US (running away, even tho 18) and racking up $2000 in credit card debt never payed off, throwing paint all over my room, girlfriend, sleeping in the snow/ woods for 3 1/2 days, getting drunk by stealing alocohal cuz I was underage, even stealing from friend keeping me in and got confronted, my crappy job, getting ripped off, getting minorly addicted to opiates, hanging myself, house fire, lost everything!!!, all the skating, then lockuped, kicked out of 1 facility, sneaking out of both of them, some dude in lockup oding on heroine in one, me doin coke for the first time in there, sneaking in tobacco when i had visits, getting caught making alcohal, drinking mouthwash to get drunk... then finally home...

this story is pretty epic... a guy whose now 28 and starting all over... havent really told anyone everything that happened... and the stuff I did... wow.

sorry gotta rant and kinda see how it looks.
    Damn, son! Clean your act up and try to make up for those lost years. I’m also 28. You’ve got the world in front of you again.

Title
    Banned

right lol, it at least wasnt jail, it was a secured living facility, like there were some crazy people some not so much, but it sucked, i now got a $10 per hour job, and looking into going ot school... but want to tell this story and all the stuff and hopefully make some $ on the side maybe youtube fame... I did so much crap.

Title
    Banned

and i skateboard and am trying to get to the point i was at before this all happened, pretty decent... but I know i will never get there. I could bluntslide a rail down the curb, now a crook would be pushing it. But my story is worth hearing really wish I could find youtube fame.

Title
    Banned

ok my storys, this is just the general version of this event how I recount it, does this make you want to hear the rest? like sleeping outside in the snow in the woods drunk stealing alocohal from the stores and friends houses? I have so many stories to tell from this crap I went through and did... I was mentally ill for a long time and did a lot of stuff a normal person wouldnt... never in a violent way but honestly thought there were cameras everywhere and everything was mine, etc... honestly crazy theories... its in the past and i know better now, soo many drugs made me delusional... but the stories XD. Heres a taste, this isnt even the best...

"lets start with the story of the time i hung myself... haven't told a soul, maybe a few random people online but thats it. I did this when I was 21, january or feburary or so, sometime before the house fire. All the delusions and such, decided that was the only way out of it. Got this really long tv cable, tied a noose and hung it around a beam in the basement. Stood on a laundry detergent bucket. Then I was just testing it, because I planned on still getting drunker, and this was when I was slightly addicted to opiates (oxycodone), planned to take more first. So I put it around my neck and kicked over the bucket. It immediately strangled me, and it hurt, A LOT (its cable, its thin af.) I grabbed the beam and lifted myself up enough with one arm, was struggling to either get that off my neck or flip over the bucket. After a minute I got the bucket flipped over to get some stress off and was able to get the noose off my neck. It was horrible... if I kicked the bucket even 2 inches further i wouldnt be alive today, and it hurt. I have tried to do kill myself quite a few times... usually carbon monixide... and failed... and at this point glad I didnt... but no ones heard these storys so Im trying to get this out there."

Title
    ))<>((

You got some family to look after you, dawg? Sounds like a transitional home would be good. Stay off the drugs, if you can.

Title
    Banned

Eh my family isnt too reliable, but im good now.

But theres a lot of reasons I want to tell what happened. I mean you would never guess my past if you saw me in person. I have hundreds of scars and cigarette burns (likes 100s of each), from what I did when I was like that. Im too quiet in real life to say much to people.

So just trying to post some of the story stuff here to guage a reaction, dont want to sound too wild.

Title
    #CALEXIT2k19#makeCAgr8agn

I personally enjoy reading things that make my life look mundane.

Title
    Banned

wow then this might be interesting, that was how my life always was but then I started doing this stuff... idk what got into me. Delusions kinda run in the family but nothing going as far as I did, but no one else beat them like I did (at least so far for me), either. As soon as I graduated high school, things went downhill. I drove to Olympia after a fight with first my family cuz of delusions, then staying at friends and then a fight with them so I ran away (googled Evan Carslake it might come up) I had an amber alert out for me, even though I was 18 they said I was 17 to make it an amber alert. After I got into KC I stayed in an motel place and on the way back from kfc and gas station cops stopped me and took me to the hospital... first time for that long, 27 days... wow the stories I got XD.

I mean I started to act up at first, the car into the tree because of a girl, but then I had this giant delusion when I was really high and I thought that was reality and never was sober to stop and think, why do I think this in the first place... I was thinking there was cameras everywhere, and everyone could see what I did my whole life (cuz I did a lot XD and was always too proud of tiny accomplishments, huge kinda ego at least in my mind of how I saw myself...)

Wow for real the stories I have to tell... this isnt even the start. And I was a normal quiet kid never got in trouble in my life... was straightedge til I was 16-17. Maybe a detention, but did good in high school.

Oh and I destroyed my "rep" I friended lots of people I went to highschool with, like everyone I could find... cuz I miss the old days. So later delusions started, thinking I had to get laid, went after them. Creeped out several girls so badly. Got banned from my high school 2008 page. Like went right to the line... said some weird stuff... coming from a kid who in class with them didnt say a single word. Wow. And high school 10 year reuinion is soon and I think im going XD... oh the shit Ive done.
    Last edited by Brokenhope; 07-02-2018 at 09:21 PM.

Title
    Banned

There was this chick when I was going to college, that I never said a word to but then added on facebook. I said something, she immediately said she had a boyfirend or something. I replied with "so does that mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend now?" like in my mind I thought she was lowkey hinting that I was her boyfriend... she was claiming me... wow delusions and ego... the way I saw things... luckily didnt act like that in person, but I never went back to class after those events... it was at the end anyways and I somehow passed... that class anyways, failed 2/4.

Title
    Banned

oh and while I was on the way to olympia, some dude tried to touch me. Like he started talking to me so I just talked, in my delusional thinking, oh everyones watching me its some actor... but still talk as if things are normal... didnt think anything of it. Honestly a lot of red flags. He asked bout smoking pot and I said yeah I do. He said he had a joint so at the rest stop we went into the woods and smoked, then said he was a massager and I started to be a little no way this is one of those situations, then started touching me and immediately moved towards lower stomach, joint hadnt even been lit for a minute and that shit. I immediately pulled away dude didnt say anything and didnt accept the joint back when I tried to pass it... i was trying to act like that shit didnt happen... i smoked for a few minutes and both walked back didnt really say anything as far as I remember... in my mind it was an act and didnt expect it to be taken even that far but felt it was all a act and no fear whatsoever, like whatever happens happens, im watched nothing real bad will happen - i lived 9 years like that... 18 to 27. Maybe 26... but wow, thats what Im saying, im looking back on it, all this shit that happened, is real... im ok now, but wow that was real.

Wanting to go to the whitehouse to try to talk to the president, while mentally ill and thinking im too smart to be (probably like all those others who actually did, like I almost did), getting almost/ actually molested on the way, all the other sketchy things I did on the trip... and everything I did before and after that minor event in everything I did.

Actually never told anyone bout the above thing, no one whatsoever...

Ive always wished for fame and maybe these stories can actually partially get me it... somehow... kinda a backup plan in life, dont want to be working crap jobs my whole life... starting life over 10 years in the future sucks... hoping at least the story i got is worth something if i can market it.

let me know please... i will keep posting random stories til someone tells me to stop... i cant take getting in trouble again, like scaring someone i know in real life with these stories, its the past and Im sure most get that but is it worth even the risk? partially why trying to get input online...

What the fuck
    Baby Dick Mother Fuckers

Title
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Griptape12 View Post
    What the fuck
    haha yeah i got tons of stories from those years, so much messed up stuff

Title

You are before my time

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

You need to be a better writer if anyone is going to read the puberty story of a mentally ill boy

Title
    ))<>((

I think what bubbleboy is tryng to say is, you may want to explore some info/tutorials on creative writing. Scattered forum posts won’t do much. Start reading short stories and autobiographies.

Title
    Ain't Nothin But A Peanut

That. But also learning to type and write properly so it actually is readable. Learning about how to tell a story well through written word requires you already know grammar enough to not make a reader want to self lobotomize.

Title
    Banned

you think ive got something though? I mean I have 3-4 years of stories of what I went through when I first became "metally ill"... can go through everything.

It all started when I was high on ecstacy, and started thinking oh theres cameras, everything's an act, I have been filmed my whole life and I must be famous" I mean not all at once... but started with "im being watched, theres cameras everywhere" and me outta my mind went loose with that idea...

3 years mentally ill and running free, followed by being locked up for 7 years, doing some outrageous stuff, but a lot less since I was sober. But those places... nightmares... and most people spend the rest of there lives there. Out of everyone I have met and kinda stayed in contact with, im the only one whose gone home. Though a few people I met in there turned out to be really good friends with, even still in contact, though they are still locked up but on the right track.

It took me a long time to finally think to myself why I thought there was ever cameras in the first place, and to look around and realize I was wrong... had I been released a few years earlier I would have just ended right back up there because I still believed everything.

But yeah for now its just so scattered because I just rant on a specific memory, a timeline of events would be my first place to start...

Really though, you think I have something? this is all completely true stuff, I mostly kept it to myself since I thought there were cameras everywhere and everyone saw everything that happened lol. Plus at the time I was crazy and being told I was crazy, not the ideal time to tell even friends/ family about whats going on.

I always was told I was too smart for my own good, and I always knew I was smart, and when I first started believing in the camears, I thought there is no way I am wrong, I am wayyyyy to smart to be crazy... and yes maybe, but I was too high at that point in my life to ever question it.

I was just like those people you see on tv that hop the whitehouse fence and then 6 months later are headed to jail for the rest of their lives... I mean I would never hurt anyone, but still the stuff I did and was going to do.
    Last edited by Brokenhope; 07-19-2018 at 08:51 PM.