Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi Friends

Title
    ))<>((

Title

its a rant deal with it :P

The last day of my downfall, the last night free (which my dad might have orchestated to go against me, honestly hes high powered and wanted to get rid of me, and in real life... might have... which makes this even greater)... so I worked for my dad at the time, downtown in the hood of kansas city. Worked there awhile and after 3 years of problems it was weird, the poeple I worked with and my dad the boss... that was my peak delusional moments... but I just got off work and this was after a house fire my dad was very upset about. He gave me gas money, and while at inner city oil, some hood dude (black) comes up to me with half a bottle of alcohal (when I was at my literally drink and be drunk 24/7 just turned 21 couldnt get anything else but alcohoal, always drunk of cheap alcohoal. So he says hes got that and wants to get more. I say hey hop in, we drive around and drink with what he had, I was broke so couldnt get more... well I was drunk after drinkin everything.

Thought it was all an act in the "game" which no definitely not, but my dad still might have played a part, but let him drive my car thought no wrong could happen. hopped in the back seat and in a few hours got so tired from being drunk i went to sleep. woke up a few times, picked up a bigger set girl, went to churches, remember how bad iwanted a piece of chicken but was broke... that dude i just met at the gas station, completely hood af, still driving my car lol. me sleeping in the basck seat while he drives.

later wake up around 1am, still driving in the dark, still in the same area... chick still in my car in the front seat, me in the back... goes to pick up some crack. Drops the girl off at some point then goes to some apartments. Picks up a crack pipe and crack. I had no cigarettes left and that was when I was waking up adn coming to my senses (not really but just wkaing up really).... me wanting to try all drugs and experience all highs, and having no cigs left went, hey let me hit that.

Hopped in the front seat and hit it a few times... was trying to fight (which I did oher people other days tbh, drunk and 21 thought i was invinsible spar with anyone for fun)... grabbed my hair and immediately submissioned me.... fail... grabbing hair the worst... coulda did way more damage... a random hood dude pickin up crack... wow.

Think my dad coulda set me up to get rid of me knowing I would fall for it... hes manager at that place and has connections downtown... but even if not... still bad...

oh so next day wake up early, slept in the car in a parking lot with the other dude in it, instead of returning to the apartment with my dad... was 21 but he took it as a invitation to search my room, which was full of alcohal which I wasnt supposed t obe drinking much of.

i went to work down the street of where I slept downtown in the hood... crack pipe still in my car.... was smokin crack at work, even told my coworker I was smokin crack... he told my dad, the boss, and later that day. My car was very damaged, apparently the dude driving it crashed a lot, I was so drunk and alsleep i didnt know. But around 4pm, i was in the apartment in my room drinking beer and hitting the crack pipe, load knock a the door. I knew immediately cops... but I was so confident in the game and my delusions I thought, yay its gonna work out perfect.

Me in handcuffs go inthe cop car into the hospital. Etc, initiation as always, used to it... 3 days later in the main unit. That lasted 3 months there... wow... and I didnt let my dad visit, so guardianship he gained through the courts, he signed away. I was then given a state appointed guardian and pushed into a care facility... which 4 different facilities I spent the next 7 years in.

Sooooooooooo many stories... If I sorted it out chronologically you think I have something?

Title

everyone tells me to write a story and those people dont even know 1/10th of what I went through...

Title

but tl;dr; yes crack rocks was technically my downfall but only did it within that 1 24 hr period and never again.

Title

I really think I have something... no ones told a true story like this before... like I am so... amazed... I have soemthing that could be something... hell I could even help professionals with the logic of crazy people... I was literally crazy for a long time... and perfectly sane now... ive come to my senses and NEVER again, just trying to be successful now working and enrolled in college... but I think I have something with this story and even further...
    Last edited by Brokenhope; 07-20-2018 at 02:48 PM.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Title

haha I dont anymore... I did though.

I am just trying to be successful now. I am restarting life 28 years old, scared of being homeless later in life... not being able to support myself.

Trying to do everything I can now... and this is one of my options to pursue...

Honestly kinda drunk and ranting in these posts, but still...

You got one life and ya gotta live it and im ready to finally start living it... but I got 7 years lost and almost 11 years worth of stories in horrible places, and stupid stuff I did... its definitely worth something.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Should you really be drinking when your an addict?

Title

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteTrash View Post
    Should you really be drinking when your an addict?
    well technically not lol, but I dont over do it, and mostly just drink to relax a bit after work - and plus never got to drink before I was mentally ill lol, its kinda nice.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by shampoo View Post
    I think what bubbleboy is tryng to say is, you may want to explore some info/tutorials on creative writing. Scattered forum posts won’t do much. Start reading short stories and autobiographies.
    Yea, this, you dumb fuck (and I mean that in the nicest way). Louis Ferdinand Celine - "Journey to the End of the Night"? Arthur Rimbaud's "A Season in Hell"? Beckett's Molloy trilogy? William S. Burroughs? Charles Bukowski? Or maybe just start reading Byron. But learn from the greats. [My real name is "I don't know what I got on it."]

Title

lol definitely, thanks for the suggestions.

Title

For some reason I randomly remembered this site the other day and tried logging in. I couldn't remember my original accounts password but got this one to work.

this place used to be awesome back in the day, lots of memories of learning how to skateboard from people on this site came flooding back

Title

Yeah it sucks it died :( never thought it would.

Title

Hi friend.