Title

Lightbulb Best electric skateboard for a newbie?

Hello mate,

I am newbie here. Recently I have an interest in skateboarding. Now looking for a reliable electric skateboard. Which one would be better for me? Can you guys guide me a little?

Thanks for your time!

Title

Would love to get one of these myself except with large wheels so I can ride it in the sand.

Title

1. Yuneec E-GO2 Electric Skateboard

You can opt for Yuneec E-GO2 With the single 400-watt motor, the top range of 18 miles depending on the rider weight and max speed of 12 mph, E-Go2 won’t let you worry about taking charger everywhere you go.

If you are a beginner, then it would serve as an excellent choice.

2. LiftBoard Single Motor Belt

It has a belt driven motor which is different from other models. The LiftBoard is equipped with a 900W single motor which allows you to operate with a speed of up to 16 mph. You can climb uphill up to 15 degrees depending on your weight and surface.

Although if you don't like them, then you can visit this link; https://skateboardseek.com/best-elec...ard-under-500/ to find your ideal skateboard in just $500.

Title

Hey Ajanke33,
    hope you are doing well. It seems good that you have an interest in a skateboard. But You are a beginner. So, you have to careful with your money, time and safety. You have to choose the world best top 10 skateboards with fewer bucks. You have to read this article. This article is much suitable for best electric skateboard under 500. As well as you have to care about your safety. happy skating!

Title

It is quite challenging to choose the best skateboard but I'm a frequent user of HyperOutdoor Skateboard. Believe me, HyperOutdoor Skateboards are really wondrous and durable. I suggest you go with it and enjoy your life!

Title

As a first-timer, you should pick a skateboard that goes around 10-15mph in speed or 20mph if you have exceptional balancing abilities.
    Stiff boards are not advisable for beginners because they are hard to turn. Choose a deck that’s flexible enough to enhance control and suspension on your skateboard. These aspects help beginners gauge their movements better.