Title
    Respected User

Default If anyone wants to try to bug tom-e into fixing the website pretty sure this is his

was bored, was mad at the sbc situation since a fix would be so ez, never knew much about him so i stalked (People on here knew who he was before pretty sure so not anything new)

idk
    Last edited by king; 04-08-2018 at 12:00 PM.

Title

lol taught you gave up on this site happy to see you guys still holding strong
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    Respected User

His girlfriend is hot.

Title
    O-K):

Sorry but can't post people's personal info (probably the one rule I care to enforce) as much as we all want the site fixed. I debated reaching out to that person as well a while back and while I was searching for his name I looked though his info and activity on sbc to see if he'd posted his full name or email or anything. I didn't find them but I did find posts saying that he wished to remain anonymous on here. I know he's aware of the issue because he viewed the thread bubbleboy made in the mod forum on it. It's up to him if he wants to fix it or not.

Title
    Respected User

Cccp why you bumpin this with irrelevant shit we gotta get this bitch on tracc

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

This is the first real thing King has done as a mod, in maybe I don't know 5 years?

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

I also like how the guy I made fun of all these years go, by stickying his innocent homework report. Is now getting deep and personal about the same website that mocked him. all these years later, like the news every day you get pressed.

Title
    Respected User

I mean, we chill. Sbc is just a giant archive of stuff from mine and many others lives that I want to stick around. Being able to look back at stuff we said so long ago is incredible ya know.

Title
    ))<>((

I want my old poetry thread again. There’s enough that if I bothered to revise the better stuff, I could prepare a modest collection.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I also enjoyed going through old threads I remember every now and again.
    skate or die g times

Title
    O-K):

[QUOTE=shampoo;5627613]I want my old poetry thread again. There’s enough that if I bothered to revise the better stuff, I could prepare a modest collection.[quote

http:// www. skateboard-city.com/messageboard/archive/index.php/t-231176. html

Title
    ))<>((

^ Dude! Sweet. That gave me like a hundred poems through 2011. Is there some way to access a later archive?

Title
    Respected User

peep and dersonal