Title

Default Should i stop doing kickflips?

So ive been skating for about 2,5 years and ive always been struggling with kickflips. Like i can do them and then i cant and so on. I dont pop them like i jump too early and flick too early which cause my board too fly away from me. When i do it like that i have huge bruise on my foot and it hurts so much. :/ But back to my question. Always when i try to do them and it doesnt work out i get super mad and i throw my board which is
    wrong and always after the sesh im pissed off because board is worse my foot hurt and im mad. So my question is: should i give up on kickflips for now and start learning other tricks like heelflips or tres and then
    start doing it again when i learn those???
    Thanks for help

Title

Oh yeah for sure, you can always move on to other tricks, kickflips are just the "normal" thing to do, but you can always move on to heelflips and tres, especially since with a tre you dont really have to flick with the front foot and its all in the back foot

Title
    _______

Don't stop doing kickflips, just learn how to control your emotion, find joy in learning what you're doing wrong and correcting it. remember all that power that you get in your ollie, its in your back foot. keep that principle going into your kickflips. lift your leg before you flick, and flick up and out, instead of just out, or down and out. you'll get it man

Title

took me ages to ever land one and then perfecting it but now have them like butter. just takes more practice and dedicated, you'll get there man