Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Title
    Village Idiot

Everyone keeps taking everything I say out of context. I said a drone that costs only $100 probably sucks just like a car that only costs $1000 sucks. How hard is that to understand?

Title
    all killer no filler
    Strangers passing in the street by chance two separate masks meet and I am you and what I see is me.

Regardless of price I think mac sucks in general

Title
    ))<>((

CCCP sucks, burn

Title
    all killer no filler
    Strangers passing in the street by chance two separate masks meet and I am you and what I see is me.

Title
    Rook'

[QUOTE=WhiteTrash;5626633]I remember lurking/joining this fkn place when I was in highschool lml /QUOTE]

back when toomanykickflips lorded over the footage forum haha

[QUOTE=CCCP;5626720]I get you man. Some people can afford to lose friends cause they got like 50. I only got like 5 so I gotta hold on to them. /QUOTE]

Exactly, people who have tons of friends dont get it sometimes, like it sucks when they lose a friend but they have a large network to fall back on, Ive never had that and never been comfortable making it happen since I am massively introverted, so those select few I've let get close to me are all extremely special.

[QUOTE=UrMomSkatesMongo;5626721]@zib a lot of people ghost without a second thought when something more important is up or, less preferably, they just dont care. just gotta get used to it

nobody likes any sort of confrontation and if something is up an explanation will follow probably /QUOTE]

yeah, shes been through a lot of shit recently, divorce, gran almost dying, kid had accident prompting social services interrogating her, crashed her car and it got written off on wednesday. Both her kids are with their dad visiting his mother here in manchester, so shes been missing them. Her phone had switched off since its being wonky so she didnt notice my messages until a few hours later, shes had her oldest friend up from another part of the country too for a few days whose been having a difficult time, so shes been hanging with him, and apparently doesnt pay attention to her phone when shes with other friends, which in 12 years of knowing her is news to me.

So my paranoid freakout has relaxed significantly.

Shes come up to manchester today to go to a kids party then shes going to leeds immediately afterwards, gone into my work to buy something and surprise me in work, but guess what, I aint in work, and she doesnt have the time to stick around for us to hang for half an hour, so shes come all the way up here and I dont get to see her. Really annoying.

Title
    Webmaster / Founder

i mean i think its a shit move to just ignore someone when youre important to them and they assume the same back, and i cant imagine myself ever doing that to someone, but at the end of the day you never know for sure and its best to just ignore it. ideally if it bothers you a lot, you're putting way too much into it and you go from there. easier said than done but that type of shit has happened a lot to me and i either realize that or, sometimes, they really are just being shitty and i dont bother anymore.

in your case though, just sending something like "havent heard from you in a while, hope youre okay, would like to hear back" or something wouldnt hurt but i assume thats what you already did

Title
    Village Idiot

People are weird man. I've had friends cut me off, not reply to my texts and shit and I never did anything to them. Shit like that happens, best to let them go.

Title
    My Balls Itch

it's -17 right now. this shit sucks.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Respected User

It's colder than I was expecting it to be in Florida. Car's got frost on it at night, my heater doesn't really work and I don't have an ice scraper. I'm sure there's a simple solution to that problem but I cbf. Maybe I'll just buy an ice scraper but idk if they even sell them down here.

Title
    Respected User

It was 17 degrees celsius today, I was literally walking around in a shirt, shit's great.

Still can't get into random thought thread, that's a bummer.

Title
    Village Idiot

When your friend invites you over for food and they got dirty ass dishes and you can't inspect the dish that you got to be polite.

Title
    Respected User

or when there's his dog's hair in your food, and it always seems like you're the only one who's got it

Title
    O-K):

I hate eating other peoples food in general. Especially if it's something ethnic or weird

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Gotta fly home in March for a buddys wedding, the prices of flights and keeping rent going here and general living is PISSing me off

Title
    blunted in a 600

What's air travel like Canada vs Australia?

I've heard of people catching a bus to Seattle then flying internationally through there. Canadian airport taxes are through the roof apparently, maybe you could try that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I think food somehow tastes better if you didn't cook it. Like that shit you buy from gas stations. It's shit food, but somehow I end up buying it anyways.
    skate or die g times

Title

nothing you work for matters cuz you are going to lose it all when you die so whats the point
    .................................................. ..................................

Title
    olwXcrew

i remember when i first read bukowski too

Title
    Respected User

@Whitetrash

Is Canada really that much more expensive than Australia?

Title
    all killer no filler

After all these years I almost forgot my log in

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Ima have to look into that Stook

Milo it's not so much more expensive as much as the wages are lower here so almsot equal cost of living but I'm just earning way less

Title
    Village Idiot

I'm just trying to get a part time job. I told my parents and they said I can't earn more than $200 USD a month or else they'll have to cut me from the family insurance and have me buy my own medical insurance and I'll also have to do my own taxes or some complicated bullshit. Most of my friends already have part time jobs and don't have to worry about this kind of bullshit. I just don't know why everything has to be so fucking complicated. I don't know if this is true but my mom says the income maximum to qualify for free medicare is like $2800 or $2600 USD per month and that retirement checks are taxed too and also qualifies as income? But I don't get how retirement checks are taxed because don't they come out of your income before you retire?