Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

hahaha SCLZ its the opposite when drinking so much

Title
    Respected User

I woke up later than I wanted to, gotta go to the store to buy things for a big dinner tonight, probably gonna deal with that holiday craziness

Title
    Respected User

So I work for a contracting company and the contract they have for me is ending prematurely because the company I'm working at is going through some shit. This fuccs me over quite a bit though, because I moved down here only to work this job, and I was told it was a sure long term thing. So I have a year lease that I need to get out of somehow, etc. A lot of things are fucced. Might try to find temp work down here to keep paying the lease till it ends then gtfo. Or just gtfo regardless and deal with the consequences. All my family and friends are bacc in PA so it would be nice to just end this "adventure" and go bacc there, but at the same time the weather here is great in the winter...

QUOTE=WhiteTrash;5626128]I am sick of this cold rainy Vancouver weather, If I was in Sydney right now I would be chilling by my pool. Yes I'm complaining about being lucky enough to travel so much and move abroad for a year or two haha on the real though I'm excited to experience Canadian winter Christmas so i'll take the good with the bad shit[/QUOTE

Snow is overrated imo but if you don't see a lot of it, it's definitely interesting.

QUOTE=Stookie;5626133]You'll forget all about it once the snow comes, you get a white Christmas and all the festivities begin! Leaves Australia in the dust.
    I hate the humidity of where I live, i Wouldn't mind living somewhere colder some day.
    Also I feel like most 'what to do' guides for where I live are just overpriced restaurants or places to get a drink. So hard to find a good priced, decent meal these days[/QUOTE

You don't live in Adelaide right? I was reading about some bus shit they got going on over there. Pretty interesting, basically like a bus-train with a dedicated roadway.

QUOTE=Yes.;5626151]its fucking cold
    everytime i want to go skate, its either rainy or super sunny but i have to go work
    i dont want to do my stupid homework
    i dont record music as much as i used to
    i cant think of creative ideas since i moved to the big citay
    i hate people
    dont have motivation anymore
    i hate getting up at 5am to go to work, or getting up at 6:45am to go to school
    never had a gf and i still cant get one
    if i get with a girl, im afraid i wont get hard because im too nervous or some shit
    the bosses at my work are fat fucking cretins who sit on their asses all day and monitor everything youre doing[/QUOTE

Reminds me of high school a lot. But the bosses thing will be true throughout yr life, unfortunately

Title
    Rook'

Asked a girl out at work last week, she knew I was interested, and everyone seems to think shes interested in me, she just split up with her boyfriend

her response "not yet, cause Ive just split up with..." ok then no worries, whenever you're ready.

Today I am chatting to her and

"Hana I'm not trying to upset you in any way but you know we are just friends right? I don't wan to lose you as a friend at all"

Well then when I ask you out on a date, just fucking say no.

Its honestly very rare for me to put myself out there, everyone at work knew what was going on, so gotta deal with those conversations/piss taking when I am next in.

So annoyed right now

Title
    kind of respected user

cheese wigger you could try to sublease if you don't want to stay there.

or just say fuck it and leave. especially if you can give them a months notice beforehand they probably won't do shit and might not even be able to do shit depending on the landlord/tenant rights laws there.

even if you do just leave and it hurts your credit or whatever it really isn't that big of a deal in the long run. credit's not as important as anyone thinks it is.

Title
    Respected User

Yeah, I mean I'm not gonna pay rent to just sit on my ass, and I didn't even manage to save up that much because the cost of living in this specific area is stupid. So I'd rather cut my losses ASAP. Will probably chill for another month and see if any opportunities come up. Landlord's already got the apt on Craigslist so maybe someone will be as stupid as me and snatch it up.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

That sucks Zibafu, has it been awkward or kinda back to normal?

Title
    Rook'

Was awkward on monday, I wanted to talk to her and not be a dick about it but when I saw her, I realized I like her a lot more than Ive let on, so I ended up just avoiding her all day. She came up to the staff room whilst I was on my break and she was leaving, told me to stop being a grumpy bastard with her, sent her a message later on apologising and stuff.

I dont want it to be awkward, but honestly at 31 year old, my asking girls out and dating experience is woefully limited, so frankly I dont deal with this shit very well, so its probably gonna be awkward for a little while yet.

Title
    Respected User

That sucks Zibafu, but maybe it's for the best that she friendzoned you. If somewhat late. Better than being strung along even longer wondering if, "Is now still too soon after her breakup?"

I'm not a fan of "shitting where you eat." I never macked on anyone way back in high school whose locker was near mine, and never asked anyone out who works with me. Any fallout could be bad. I did luck out once when a girl I worked with asked me out right after she told me her last day was coming up. Nothing bad or great happened, but I would have thought twice if she was going to keep working there.

Title
    Rook'

The worst bit, was several people are certain shes interested, one of the lads was urging me cause he was so sure, got me so sure too.

The day I asked her out, he did nothing but mock me for 2 days straight, like for the whole days, then gave me a ton of shit when she did eventually say no. Really got me wound up to the point where I was ready for breaking his jaw. Now this same guy has been hovering round her at every opportunity, really been getting to me. Whole shits fucking annoying me.

And yeah you're right, it might be better that shes done that. I dunno.

This kinda shit isnt shit I am used to.

Title
    ))<>((

Women are confusing and capricious.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I hate the cold. I just wanna skate a mini-ramp outdoors right now.
    skate or die g times

Title
    blunted in a 600

@ cheese wigger

Nah not Adelaide, tho I think the 'train bus' things are common. How I get to work is via bus, but it uses dedicated roads that cars aren't allowed to use. If you can live in an area serviced by the 'train buses' it's ideal. Second preference would be by a train station but rents are usually higher, insurance higher & crime marginally higher. Not having the luxury of having a bus with its own dedicated road can easily blow out your commute by half an hour+

Also I get to LA and it's fucking upper 80s F, like shit is this normal? I didn't sign up to this lol, I brought jeans and semi winter wear and nowhere near enough shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post
    decide it - go for it - live it - just do it - fake it to you make it - if you can dream it, you can do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddig View Post

Skate, do strength training, eat healthy things, keep yuor mind healthy, open and clean, (don't fill it with bad news)
    Let the young people inspire you...
    / Henning
    Quote Originally Posted by CCCP View Post
    I want to enter college looking sexy as fuck for the ladies.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

ahha stook how long you in LA for? Going anywhere after it? Come return to Kits and crash on my couch and we can watch the giants lose

Title
    Respected User

why did random thougt thread get locked

Title
    O-K):

^Probably by accident but it's open now. If that thread dies we are toast.

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

It's probably borderline same activity as if the website wasn't broken, now that we can't freely post we act like there was a reason to post to begin with.

Title
    My Balls Itch

i drank alot of beer this week and now i'm bloated af.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Mr Shithole
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

I just picked up another bottle myself, and a pizza. Great fatty combo

Title
    ))<>((

I got drunk on whisky and flip cup beer, then ate the All Star breakfast at 1am at Waffle House. All Star by night, fat dump by day.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I bought more egg nog today and really want to drink it but I'm trying to not get fat.
    skate or die g times

Title

I can't open the fucking random thougt thread and London clubs are boring

Rooster Cockburn: Club of Cool Kids member and overly-zealous COCK worshipper

So I'm homeless living out of a hotel in Orlando selling roofs for a storm chasing contractor.

Supposed to be great money but I haven't received a pay check yet

Life is weird
    Baby Dick Mother Fuckers

Title

[QUOTE=igrindtwinkies;5626367]i drank alot of beer this week and now i'm bloated af.[/QUOTE

i started pouring my beer into glasses and it helps release some of that carbonation. it feels silly drinking like a hamms out of a pint glass but I'm in the privacy of my own house so whatever. i feel like it tastes better too, and easy to gulp, which is really really nice.
    loud black girls - wait what
    india songs
    "hell is other people" - the same guy who said "kissing a man without a mustache is like eating an egg without salt."
    "hell is also yourself." - r. crumb

Title
    Respected User

Need help bois

There's this girl I'm really into, when I first started talking to her it seemed fine and we even went out two times, now I'm guessing It's my last chance to kiss her or do something the next time out unless i wanna get friendzoned. The thing is, she clearly does like to see me and we are on good terms, but I heard from my other girl friends that she doesn't want anything and would use an excuse of setting me up with one of her friends if I tried anything, which just seems odd. okay so

1. Do I just play along like I would usually and try something the next time
    2. Blow it off

She's a really nice girl too and It would seem kind of weird of her to lead me on like that