Title

Default Bs tail stall and bs 5-0 to fakie on mini

Any tips for these two tricks, cant really get into the bs tail without trouble also have 5-0 but no to fakie.

Title
    olwXcrew

for bs tails i find it easier to set your feet up closer together than youd expect towards the back end. try learning them just with a pivot first and whipping them around really quickly into tail and then you can start popping into them.

as for 5-0 to fakie i can't do them properly and have to do shady ones where you come in somewhat normally and then revert it. i've heard with 5-0 to fakie/pivot fakie it's a "heel toe" motion in the sense when you're grinding keep the weight on the heel and when you want to go in shift it to the toe side. peter hewitt does the best 5-0 fakie in this video https://youtu.be/Hi95iXNhMxs?t=77 also jeff grosso does a good pivot fakie in antihero - destination unknown that really helps show the motion. i think it's down to just how comfortable you are with shifting your weight that way and coming in, imo i think having feeble to fakie would help alot with the motion and be a little less scarier than being on edge.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I learned back tails by first doing 5-0 to tail to get the motion down. Once that becomes more fluid you do it faster and faster and scoop it just a little earlier until you're just getting into tail. You gotta start the motion just a little earlier than what feels normal.

The post above touches on some pretty good points for 5-0 fakies. Learning feeble fakies really helps get the idea for 5-0 fakie, because the idea is mostly similar other than being a little scarier. Something to keep in mind for proper feebles on tranny is that you're not really on top of the coping like you are for an axle stall or even a normal 5-0, and that's generally true for 5-0 fakies as well. (Hopefully the photo at the bottom of this post demonstrates what I'm talking about.) If your whole truck is on you're more likely to hang up, so what you want to think about is focusing your weight on your heelside wheel, and then using your toe for what almost feels like doing a fakie manny back into the ramp. (Hence the "heel toe" motion referenced above.)

I hope this helps. These two tricks happen to be some of my favorites to do, and I got excited to see a thread about both of them!

Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title

Got 5-0 to tails this weekend found I was turning my shoulders too early.