Title

Default Beginner board for 10 yo girl

My 10 yo daughter has recently taken up a major interest in skating, so I purchased her an extremely cheap board at Walmart to see how long this interest would last. We are now going on week three of her skating for at least 2 hours a day and she's beat the hell out of this crappy board. I myself have never skated and know next to nothing about it. Could anyone give me advice on a good moderately priced beginner board for her? Unfortunately we don't have a skate shop near. She's 4'3" 60lbs very small kid. Mainly she'd be using this on driveways and sidewalks. Any advice would be much appreciated!

- Joshua

Title
    Banned

I would get a complete board off ebay or something. They are not too expensive and are a lot more durable.

Title

well since you don't have a skateshop near I recommend looking online and comparing your online options. Depending on where you live you should be able to find one with a free shipping option. Buy a complete from a respectable brand. They usually don't come with the best parts but way better than Walmart junk.

Title

Thanks, what are y'all thoughts on a 22 inch penny board?

Title
    Village Idiot

A nickel board might be better.

Title
    Outside youre Local Vapour and Eciggerate Store

Quote Originally Posted by Jesco84 View Post
    Thanks, what are y'all thoughts on a 22 inch penny board?
    Nickel board like cccp said but if she wants to do tricks and stuff get a complete off ebay

ようれ あっっ ふぁっごっ

Title

Penny was a good choice for me when I first decided to start learning to skate. Suitable for walking on the street or walking in the school yard. And when you are fluent, you can switch to skateboards.