Title
    My Balls Itch

Default King of the Road thread

Wasn't a huge fan of the first two episodes. I'm a ways into episode 3 and I"m liking it alot more. It sucks to see Foy have to give up on two gnarly tricks that he was close af to sticking.
    skate or die g times

Title

Any links to the videos?

Title
    My Balls Itch

https://www.viceland.com/en_us

they air it for a week after the episode comes out. they come out on thursdays i think.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

I watched the first one, it was alright, Andy Roy is such a fucking douche...god I can't stand him.

Lizard King taking that shit from that tree was probably one of the nastiest shits I've ever seen a human take.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I'm enjoying this season so far. There's no real drama (yet) because none of the teams are as lame as Birdhouse but it's a fun watch for sure.

Louie Barletta is a national treasure.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

Title
    My Balls Itch

I started the show off wondering if I would root for Creature or Deathwish. I'm actually going for Enjoi. They seem like they would be a good time to hang out with.
    skate or die g times

Title
    Squares Need Not Apply

Enjoi seems like they'd probably be the most fun out of any team to skate/hang with.

Side note Deathwish liked a comment I posted on my birthday regarding Erik and I having the same one. Made my week.

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

I really hope enjoi wins. They've been killing the book really hard, and they all have good attitudes in general. Even when they unburied the one spot that Creature sabotaged Louie was so bummed at the idea of reburying it.

I feel like Creature had it waaaaaaaaay easier than the others. Go hang out with Geoff Rowley, go play with Jaws, go have some milk and cookies with Andy Mac.

Title
    My Balls Itch

Haven't seen the episode yet ,but I saw enjoi won. Stoked for them. I kind've fell in love with those dudes over the course of the show despite never seeing a single video of them ever in my life. Ben Raemers is the shit.
    skate or die g times

Title
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by igrindtwinkies View Post
    Haven't seen the episode yet ,but I saw enjoi won. Stoked for them. I kind've fell in love with those dudes over the course of the show despite never seeing a single video of them ever in my life. Ben Raemers is the shit.
    Bag of Suck is hands down one of my favorite videos. None of the dudes in KOTR other than Louie are in it, but watch it when you get a chance.

Title

I hate how every thirty seconds they have to remind us how crazy, gnarly, wild, absurd, King of the Road is.

I think Bag of Suck was the first video that I watched.

Title
    Writer of Street Poetry

Late to the show again haha but watched the finale last night, so stoked enjoi one but to be fair unlike last year I didn't really mind who took it. It seemed like each team had their trademark young guy just killing every spot, Foy for Deathwish, Jackson for Enjoi and Kevin for Creature. Also this years kotr made me into a massive Gravette fan haha

Title

I'm late to this thread but I watched the whole season this year and fell in love with the show. At the skate park I always yell "KING OF THE ROAD" when we do some dumb crap. Props to Viceland for airing KOTR. My favorite skater is hands down Jamie Foy, even though he's a husky dude like me he can shred like crazy! I was rooting for Enjoi from the beginning, my friend was wanting Creature to win. I always go on YouTube and show my friends the video of Davis Gravette getting mad and punching the heck outta that ramp lmao.