Title
    Perma Banned

Unhappy I am afraid I am losing my interest.

And it kind of depresses me after my session today. I no longer feel joy when landing a kickflip. Even when I don't land it I am no longer frustrated. Just riding puts me in boredom. No joy anymore. Lifeless and emotionless. This all started last month.

Skateboarding used to be that one thing gave me meaning and made me step outside to do something but now I no longer care to ride anymore. I can land a bs flip and I no longer care. Just: that.

I miss the feeling of accomplishment or frustration. You can say that I should practice a new trick but I don't bother. Perhaps I found a new hobby which is art or drawing. Still I am the same pathetic 10 year old who sits on his ass and just plays video games or surf the web. Luckily I am not overweight but need to do something.

Since I don't do it as often, I feel well, pathetic. If only I can get back my enthusiasm when I skate. Because now I feel dead, think of it like a woman that has no emotion when giving a handjob (not that I do that, hell no 😡). Even the days when I sucked ass doing nothing but pop shuvits and noob flatground tricks I felt mindless fun for hours. I get tired and mad for wasting my time when I go out and skate now.

Now I am an 18 year old loser enjoying the summer waiting for my last year of high school. Someday I will feel joy skateboarding again because even doing my favorite thing like cruising no longer satisfies me.

Title
    Respected User

Watch some sick ass skate vids.

Title

Skating not sobers always fun to me
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Perma Banned

Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    Skating not sobers always fun to me
    Mia Khakifa as a profile pic. Fucking poser. Get off the sub. You are not a real skater. Jk. You are probably better than me. Do you know how to 360 flip? I can't even do the trick since I do a varial flip instead from landing them in the past. My best trick is the bs flip. I am too pussy to do stairs.

Title
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There's nothing wrong with taking a break if you're not feeling it. Sometimes loving something means to be able to separate from it, as corny as that sounds. Now that I'm older I'm way too busy to skate at the rate I did when I was 18, which makes skateboarding feel more special than ever when I get a good sesh or a new trick or whatever. I love skateboarding more than most things in this life, and a big part of that is because I have interests outside of skateboarding that I try to tend to just as much.

Title
    The Real Folk Blues
    I'm lit like a Branch Davidian I'm what's left of the lithium in Cobain's cranium

You are not married to skateboarding, it is a hobby that interested you for a period of time. I feel you either want to do it or you do not, if you do not there is no reason to convince yourself to do something.

You will not lose 80% of your basic income because you decided skateboarding was not for you after a small handful of years, you are not less of a person if you decide this waste of time is not for you.

Ride for transportation if you enjoy it, or try to get sponsored. There is plenty of room in-between and if you don't pay attention to the fakes out there you will find a niche for you.

Title

Quote Originally Posted by MadPanda View Post
    Mia Khakifa as a profile pic. Fucking poser. Get off the sub. You are not a real skater. Jk. You are probably better than me. Do you know how to 360 flip? I can't even do the trick since I do a varial flip instead from landing them in the past. My best trick is the bs flip. I am too pussy to do stairs.
    Not consistent but ive landed a few
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Title
    Banned

Theres been times when I have taken over 6 months from skateboarding. Then one day comes I just feel like skating again and I get my 2nd wind. Even skate better than I did before, because I am happier than when I was getting bored with it. Breaks are fine, if anything, watch some skate videos on youtube or something to see if that makes you feel like skating.

Title

delete my account
    Last edited by Imhiasakite; 07-23-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Title
    Perma Banned

[QUOTE=Imhiasakite;5620069]just quit until you can be asked to skate again. Kickflips aren't a very stimulating trick fundamentally imo do shit that will excite yourself.

Sadly I can't 360 flip or hard flip. I can sometimes pop a nice varial heelflip.

Title

delete my account
    Last edited by Imhiasakite; 07-23-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Title
    Rook'

Skate a different way to your normal way, if you're a die hard street skater, go skate mini ramps, if you favor ledges, skate rails more. ff you dont normally do them - learn footplants, learn freestyle, skate bowls etc. Hell pad up and try vert.

There are so many different facets to skating, its easy to broaden into those areas and learn a new way to ride, it always amazes me when people say they are bored of skating. Since those people tend to have almost a tunnel vision of what skating is, and what kind of skating they do.

Hell build a diy spot.

Title

I felt the same way whenever my friend got into skating just as a way to seem cool and try to out do me like he always tries to do. I feel like I don't have much time to skate but I still try to as much as I can. Find some people to skate with, take some videos, explore new places, push yourself to your limits, and it'll be fun.