Default How much does your setup weigh?

Today I happened by the grocery store so I popped in and weighed my board, came in at just about six pounds even. It's a cruiser deck with 1/8 risers, rails, and 56 mm wheels.

Just wondering what your setup weighs. When I downsize to an 8 inch popsicle I suppose I can expect to shave a little weight.

ty

Title
    Rook'

I hope you didnt just go in to weigh your board haha.

Nobody weighs their boards, the weight test is done by holding your board and a mates and gloating if yours is lighter :P

Quote Originally Posted by zibafu View Post
    I hope you didnt just go in to weigh your board haha.

Nobody weighs their boards, the weight test is done by holding your board and a mates and gloating if yours is lighter :P
    Nah, instead of skating to spots I'm getting a bit primadonna and riding my bike with my hands clamping the board to the bars. The grocery store is across the street from a spot and has a rack where I can lock my bike up. They keep a scale right inside the entrance so I figured what the hell.

I have tried holding my board and a random person's popsicle with small wheels but I really couldn't feel any difference.

Title

I have a thunder baseplate on one side and a Indy baseplate on the other , then some non hollow ace hangars so it's pretty clunky in comparison to what the people around me are skating

Title
    Chronic Discontent
    I am not going there to die, I am going there to find out if I am really alive

My boards usually average 4-5 lbs.