Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Deck Size

  1. #1

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Fuckin' York
    Posts
    2

    Default Deck Size

    So, I'm a size 15 and i'm thinking of moving up to a 8.25 cuz i feel like it might be too small. opinions? advice? anything?
    Enjoi Whitey Panda 8.0 Deck
    Thunder 147mm Sonora Trucks
    Spitfire Classic 52mm 99a Wheels
    Bones Reds Bearings

    "It's good to have balls, ese. Me? I'm having waffles after you're dead."

  2. #2

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I'm a 12 and have skated Zero before. What size should I get.

    Don't mention a fiber lite or I might break my wrist.

  3. #3
    oneday's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fresno Fuckboys, Califucknia
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    I'm a 12 and have skated Zero before. What size should I get.

    Don't mention a fiber lite or I might break my wrist.
    8-8.25 it depends on how you flick. Like if you want it faster or slower.

    Fiber lites are mentioned. Have fun with your wrist
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

  4. #4

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I'm leaning towards a 8.25.

    What do you say?
    Last edited by Joel; 06-27-2017 at 07:29 PM.

  5. #5
    oneday's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fresno Fuckboys, Califucknia
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Yeah good choice man. I skated an 8.125 with small ass feet and i like it.

    Your wrist. When are you going to break it?
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

  6. #6
    the_unknown_soldier's Avatar
    Title
    \_(ツ)_/
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    The Lonesome Crowded West
    Posts
    25,450

    Default

    Try it and see if you like it. Nobody can tell you what you prefer.
    Chase Gabor tied a kid down and sodomized him with a screwdriver.

  7. #7

    Title
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    Yeah good choice man. I skated an 8.125 with small ass feet and i like it.

    Your wrist. When are you going to break it?
    My wrist is not breaking anymore.

    It just cracks when I shakes someone's hand.

    Pretty cool huh.

  8. #8
    oneday's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fresno Fuckboys, Califucknia
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    My wrist is not breaking anymore.

    It just cracks when I shakes someone's hand.

    Pretty cool huh.
    I bet its crazy when you masturbate
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

  9. #9

    Title
    Perma Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Sactown
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oneday View Post
    I bet its crazy when you masturbate
    Lmfao, you are just throwing shade at Joel. What the fuck did he/she do to you? Lol.

  10. #10
    oneday's Avatar
    Title
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Fresno Fuckboys, Califucknia
    Posts
    1,112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPanda View Post
    Lmfao, you are just throwing shade at Joel. What the fuck did he/she do to you? Lol.
    He didnt do anything, i just like having fun. How is mentioning masturbating with a fucked wrist throwing shade? Its a joke lol
    "You are the only one i want between my legs"
    "Im inflicting bloodshed upon bitches, just because i hate the female race"
    "People are like parasites, worms, infected with disease"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •